Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4
Final Votecount
@Camoclone 3: scattered mind (vote) l Rainyman123 (vote) l mordacazir (vote) l
Mirdo 1: Camoclone (vote) |

Out of everyone that could've been chosen to be sent to the Underworld, the players chose to send the one who was the most quiet. "You're... you're choosing to send over Phosphora? Are you sure about that? You don't want to send anyone else? I hear Eggplant Wizard's been very naughty lately." Said Hades.

"You sound like you don't want us to send over Phosphora?" shouted one of the players who was thinking Hades was trying to hide something.

"Well, uh, you know, her tricks can be a bit annoying..."

"But you told us we could send over any one person a day!" shouted another, who was also starting to get suspicious.

"What? No! I never said anything like that!" Replied Hades.

... ... ... ... ...

"...Fine! Send them over!"
You are Thanatos and you are aligned with The Underworld. You honestly didn’t want to be here. Your job is already really tiring and this game goes against one of your biggest characteristics. Laziness. You also didn’t need to be here, but Hades promised extra breaks and a raise if you helped him win… He also said that if you didn’t join he’d kill you, but let’s not think about that, extra laziness is at stake!

Active Ability: Transformative Display
You are able to shapeshift into nearly any form you desire, something which can leave even the gods in awe, yet when you put on these brilliant displays, of course someone as devilish as yourself can use this opportunity to take from others. Each night, you may PM the name of a player. You steal all Idols that player owned.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with The Underworld.
Hades disappeared, but for some reason Vracken and DoS were still there.

"Uh, shouldn't you guys be going too?" Asked a rather confused player.

"Why would we? The game isn't over yet..." Said Vracken with smile. A low rumbling could be heard throughout the area.

"Okay so, we may have invited a special guest, and from the looks of things, they're getting restless. So you all should hurry up with finding them!" Shouted DoS.
The Underworld has been eliminated! However, it seems there's an unknown force preventing the game from finishing.
Night 4 has begun! You guys have roughly 47 hours until Day 5. If you want a deadline, Night 4 will end on Thursday July 20th at 7am EST. Don't forget to use your abilities/idols!

Day 5

The sound of Hades' laughter was oddly missed. Perhaps that was due to the fact that Hades definitely wasn't Skyworld's biggest problem right now. With almost everyone gone, even sarcastic jokes couldn't lighten the mood. And even though no one had died in the night, there was still an ominous atmosphere about.

No one was killed in the night

Day 5 has begun! You all have 120 hours until it ends. If you want a deadline, Day 5 will end on July 25th 7am EST. You also now have 10 more hearts!

Activity has been declining a lot.
:eek: Please try hit the 3 post minimum at least!

Mass claim. No reason not to since no one is going to die.

You also must include all your and the hosts comments, so we can judge if your interaction with the host is townie or fishy. Anyone not doing so is highly suspicious.

You are Viridi and you are aligned with Skyworld. As the Goddess of Nature you care for the environment like it’s your own child. Well, technically it is. You hate humans due to their carelessness for the environment. However, even though humans are a threat to nature, Hades is even more of a threat. So for the time being, as much as you don’t like it, you’ve sided with Skyworld.

Active Ability: Reset Bomb Depot
Ooh look! A magic plant factory that produces pretty, colourful, giant seeds! Well, they also return the area surrounding them to its natural state and serve as a threat to humans, but let’s not think of that for now. Once during the game at night, you may PM the name of a player. You will throw a reset bomb at them and kill them.

Active Ability: Gift of Nature
Flowers, trees, butterflies, and then there’s everything else in nature that wants to eat everyone but for the sake of this ability let’s forget about those. Each night you may PM the name of a player. That player will receive extra hearts equal to the night phase (e.g. On night 2 they will receive an extra 2 hearts, and on night 3 they will receive an extra 3 hearts).

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld

Gift of Nature: Celever

You successfully delivered your gift tonight. Celever received 2 extra hearts.

Active Ability: Reset Bomb Depot - bbninjas

Can I have an idol? I'll spend all my hearts.

What do you know, you give and you shall recieve!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Mirror of Truth
Ooh shiny… But make sure you don’t look into it! As long as you hold this idol, the next Idol used against you will be redirected back at its owner. You will be made aware of the effects of that idol, but not be told who used it.

You successfully threw a reset bomb at bbninjas and killed him.

Updated Role:

You are Viridi and you are aligned with Skyworld. As the Goddess of Nature you care for the environment like it’s your own child. Well, technically it is. You hate humans due to their carelessness for the environment. However, even though humans are a threat to nature, Hades is even more of a threat. So for the time being, as much as you don’t like it, you’ve sided with Skyworld.

Active Ability: Reset Bomb Depot

Ooh look! A magic plant factory that produces pretty, colourful, giant seeds! Well, they also return the area surrounding them to its natural state and serve as a threat to humans, but let’s not think of that for now. Once during the game at night, you may PM the name of a player. You will throw a reset bomb at them and kill them.

Active Ability: Gift of Nature
Flowers, trees, butterflies, and then there’s everything else in nature that wants to eat everyone but for the sake of this ability let’s forget about those. Each night you may PM the name of a player. That player will receive extra hearts equal to the night phase (e.g. On night 2 they will receive an extra 2 hearts, and on night 3 they will receive an extra 3 hearts).

Spend all my hearts.

What do you know, you give and you shall recieve!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Hugworm
Able to hide in the ground, you can follow others without raising their suspicions!! This night, you will learn a random players role name (or safeclaim name) and what a random Idol does.

You learned that the character Dark Pit is in this game! You also learned of this idol!

Idol: Merenguy
Just look at that dance! It’s kinda mesmerizing… As long as you hold this Idol, you cannot unvote after voting. You can however, change your vote target. Additionally, each day you will automatically vote for the person you were last voting for. If you haven’t voted for anyone, your vote will be assigned randomly.

Can't until Friday due to Class Trip.

But i only have 2 "abilities"
1 i can Stop all idols for a Night once a Game. (Which u didnt use because i didnt see a purpose.
And because ist a One shot i didnt want to claim earlier)

And tue Second is a passive that all my idols have a 25% Chance of failing or to Burnout Bad or something.

Due to that i also only got an Idol once which was "Hugworm" aka the same as SM had but with diffrent results obvs

Also Im just gonna throw out there that it is possible that the indie (who seems to be of evil nature) gets More powerful when als scum is dead. I dunno if thats Common but ist possible.
So i dunno if "nobody is gonna die at Night" is 100% correct

Also Im just gonna throw out there that it is possible that the indie (who seems to be of evil nature) gets More powerful when als scum is dead. I dunno if thats Common but ist possible.
So i dunno if "nobody is gonna die at Night" is 100% correct

It's already been a night without any scums+the doctor is dead+if there's a seer, it's about time they bring results. Nevertheless, it's a minimum risk and the best way to catch the indie. Will wait for your full claim + all quotes of any conversation you had with the hosts.

Mass claim. No reason not to since no one is going to die.

You also must include all your and the hosts comments, so we can judge if your interaction with the host is townie or fishy. Anyone not doing so is highly suspicious.
Post 614
Use ever watchful on scattered mind
You spied upon scattered mind in the night, and your investigations revealed that he targeted no one.
Why didn't you use your ability?

You are Dark Pit and you are aligned with Skyworld. You were created when Pit looked into the Mirror of Truth. You should’ve been as evil as any other Underworld creature, but the mirror shattered before you were complete. Instead, you’re a badass angel that pretty much does what he wants. However, once you found out that your life depended on Pit’s, you’ve realized that it’s best to not try and kill him.

Passive Ability: Clone
Even though you’re always saying that you’re the original, you really are a clone. So whether you like it or not, that means you’re connected with Pit. On Night 0, you will receive the link to a quicktopic that you will be able to talk in.

Passive Ability: Connection
You are connected to Pit in ways that aren’t exactly easy to explain. Thankfully, you’ve prepared yourself so that you won’t disappear should something happen to Pit. However, that doesn’t mean that you won’t be affected at all. Should the person who has Pit as a role (or safeclaim) dies, you will lose Some Attitude.

Active Ability: Some Attitude
You tend to treat most people with a less than decent level of respect. Often that gets on their nerves and they tend to lash out. Sometimes they reveal more than their emotions. Once per night, you may target a player. You will learn that player's role name (or safeclaim name).

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld.

double o squirtle said:
*QT LINK*

Professor Palutena said:
Not Palutena/10

...but this'll do

Professor Palutena said:
Yo I'm subbing out. I don't have the time for this.

Vracken said:
Ok, that is fair enough ^w^ I am contacting replacements now. Are you able to stay in until a replacement is found, or do you want to be subbed out immediately without replacement? (as in do you want me to announce you subbing out, or are you willing to wait until I can confirm a replacement?)

Professor Palutena said:
I don't have the time to post more so it's probably better if you announce it.

GM DracLord said:
Some Attitude - Celever

Vracken said:

Vracken said:
Congratulations, in the Night you successfully learned that Celever is Palutena.

GM DracLord said:
Some Attitude - scattered mind

Vracken said:
Congratulations, in the Night you successfully learned that scattered mind is Viridi.

GM DracLord said:
Some Attitude - Camoclone

Spend 15 Hearts

double o squirtle said:

Idol: Fire Wyrm
Wyrm baby wyrm! Or well, burn Idol burn. As long as you hold this Idol, the next time your Active ability affects someone, this Idol will burn one of their Idols at random.

Vracken said:
Congratulations, in the Night you successfully learned that Camoclone is Phosphora.

Pit has died, your role has been updated

You are Dark Pit and you are aligned with Skyworld. You were created when Pit looked into the Mirror of Truth. You should’ve been as evil as any other Underworld creature, but the mirror shattered before you were complete. Instead, you’re a badass angel that pretty much does what he wants. However, once you found out that your life depended on Pit’s, you’ve realized that it’s best to not try and kill him.

Passive Ability: Clone
Even though you’re always saying that you’re the original, you really are a clone. So whether you like it or not, that means you’re connected with Pit. On Night 0, you will receive the link to a quicktopic that you will be able to talk in.

Passive Ability: Connection
You are connected to Pit in ways that aren’t exactly easy to explain. Thankfully, you’ve prepared yourself so that you won’t disappear should something happen to Pit. However, that doesn’t mean that you won’t be affected at all. Should the person who has Pit as a role (or safeclaim) dies, you will lose Some Attitude.

Active Ability: Some Attitude
You tend to treat most people with a less than decent level of respect. Often that gets on their nerves and they tend to lash out. Sometimes they reveal more than their emotions. Once per night, you may target a player. You will learn that player's role name (or safeclaim name).

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld.

GM DracLord said:
Can I get a heart update

Vracken said:
You have 25 hearts remaining ^w^

GM DracLord said:
Pour in 20 hears,

Professor Palutena said:

Idol: Megonta
Wow! That’s a really hard shell! During this night, you will not be affected by any negative abilities.

I was planning to reveal my result before you posted SM, atleast with that you could verify my role..I'm practically vanilla apart from my hears & idol at the moment.

You are Arlon and you are aligned with Skyworld. Your job is to act snobbish and guard an oversized jail cell, how fun! You used to guard the Chaos Kin, but it escaped because of Pit. So because 50% of your job is now gone, you’ve gotten pretty bored. With your lunar powers, you could stay out of this battle and simply hide in the shadows, but then that would just help fuel your boredom so that’s not happening.

Active Ability: Lunar Sanctum
Of course, you still care deeply for your jail, and anyone breaking your rules must spend a night there. Each night you may PM the name of a player. That player will become locked in your prison for that night, preventing all abilities or Idols they attempt to use.

CAN I LOCK UP NINJAPENGUIN FOREVER?! Please.
Can I put 4 hearts in the cauldron?
What do you know, you give and you shall receive!!. Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Merenguy
Just look at that dance! It’s kinda mesmerizing… As long as you hold this Idol, you cannot unvote after voting. You can however, change your vote target. Additionally, each day you will automatically vote for the person you were last voting for. If you haven’t voted for anyone, your vote will be assigned randomly.
You successfully locked away NinjaPenguin in the night, preventing him from taking any actions.
Wait I can't unvote but I can change the target? Can you clarify?
You just can't leave yourself voting no one. If you just Unvote, but don't place a vote in the same message, your vote will be placed back on the person you tried unvoting.
Sorry, that wording is my bad haha
So i gotta give someone my idol?
No, it has disappeared
Cans I put 10 hearts in soul well and target mordacuzor to lock him up forever?
What do you know, you give and you shall receive!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Hades’s Heart
Ewww… Actually it’s kinda cute no I take that back oh my Palutena it’s so gross! The next time you try to target a player with an ability, it will be blocked.
You successfully locked away Mordacazir in the night, preventing him from taking any actions.
An amendment to your ability results. My apologies for the mistake, Mordacazir maintains his ability usage.

You attempted to lock away Mordacazir in the night, but instead you only managed to lock away a bug with a hard shell.
Spends 1 heart

Targeting mordacazir again.
What do you know, you give and you shall receive!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: The Chaos Vortex
This Item disrupts the game. When you obtain this Idol, your active ability will target a random player, potentially even yourself!!

Also, you tried to lock away Mordacazir, but Hades' heart distracted you from actually targeting anyone, so your ability failed.

I mean i Pretty much claimed already. I just cant quote until Tomorrow.
I just said that i didnt wanna claim when scum was still around. Thats Why i didnt on tue last day.

You guys want me to Hammer rainy or give him some More Time to answer ?

It is the full role and host interaction that we need Mirdo. So yeah we still need to wait for you.

##UNVOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back