Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I was thinking haha ^w^ All good man, I am interested in playing, I would just rather give others the opportunity if they want to ^w^

We'll also be waiting a little longer for any late sign-ups and subs, since hosts tend to use up them up. So don't expect roles to go out until at least another day or so. :p

I already signed up on Skype, but I might as well say I wanna be a sub here. My policy is to let other people in front of me if need be anyway :p

I already signed up on Skype, but I might as well say I wanna be a sub here. My policy is to let other people in front of me if need be anyway :p

I would have adopted this policy, but I am too addicted to Mafia here. As far as I concern, hosts can auto sign me up every time there is a new game :p

In! Maybe I'll get to use "Ay" more often in a better setting! :p

EDIT: Soooo. If we want the hosts to lose, we have to not end the game. That's gonna be tough.
EDIT: Ooh seems I missed it. Can I be put in as a sub?

Last edited:
Roles be goin' out. When ye receive your role, give this post a Like to confirm that ye've received it. We'll be setting' sail once this post garners twelve Likes.

Also, no talkin' from this point on. >:L

Night 0

The tavern was mostly empty, now. Everyone had gone home with bellies full of ale or rum and heads full of nothing in particular. Night had fallen. The last night before the voyage.

Jack sat at the small wooden table, idly spinning a gold coin between his fingers. His thoughts were elsewhere. The time had finally come, but had it come too soon? There were only a few more hours of preparation before first light. They would be off, then. He only hoped Gibbs could find his crew in time.

As though the man had heard his name, Gibbs swaggered over––probably just as rum-filled as the rest; Jack had had more than a few bottles himself––and landed hard in the other seat.

“Well, Jack,” he said, “it took a bit of dicing and … convincing,” ––he casually took a long-bladed knife from his belt and trimmed his fingernails–– “but I’ve got yer crew. We be ready.”

So soon? Jack thought. Well, the man did work miracles; Jack knew that for truth. But still … could he be sure that each and every man Gibbs had found was a good and honest pirate?

“Good man,” Jack said to Gibbs. Best not to worry him. “Get some sleep. Aweigh anchors at dawn.”

Night 0 has begun. Ye may not speak in-thread until dawn. If ye have any actions that’re usable on Night 0, ye may use them now by PMing the hosts. Ye may only use actions that explicitly say they are usable on Night 0.

There is no port in effect on Night 0.

@mordacazir @scattered mind please Like the above post to confirm your roles.

Night 0 will end on Monday, March 27, at 8PM PST | 11PM EST, or roughly the timestamp of this post, 48 hours from now, in your own timezone.

Day 1
Jack gazed out over the rippling waters from where he stood at the wharf. His beloved Pearl bobbed silently, tied to a dock and watched over by a trusted associate of his. Well, not trusted, exactly, but a bag of gold got a man farther than trust anyway.

Gibbs was the only man on board the vessel, but even as Jack watched he untied a rope that let a gangplank come thudding down onto the dock. This crew of Gibbs' had been waiting impatiently nearby, and as the gangplank fell they boarded the ship with much scuffling and shoving. Never look to pirates for politeness. Jack knew that all too well. What was strange was that many of these men and women were people he knew––almost all of them, in fact. Good people. Honest pirates. No East India Traders that Jack could see, but of course he knew that didn't really mean much.

When the last man left the gangplank, Gibbs waved to Jack and began hauling it up. Jack smiled, unsheathed his cutlass, and sliced clean through the rope next to him––but not before he had grabbed hold of it. A weight on the other end fell, and Jack rose, propelled by the force, flying through the air, flying ... falling ...

And landing on the Pearl's decks. Gibbs took off his hat and executed a quick bow at that. "Your crew, Cap'n," he said. "We be ready to sail."

Jack grinned and sheathed his sword. "Aweigh anchors, lads!" he called. "All hands! We're off!"

Day 1 has begun. Ye may now all speak in-thread. There are 14 of ye, so it be 8 votes to majority-lynch, barring any unf'reseen circumstances.

Additionally, ye may now vote for a port. To cast this type of vote, use @@PORT: XXX. Capitalization may be changed as ye like, but the syntax, includin' bolding, must stay.

Suddenly, one man gasped and pointed. Jack followed his hand to the wood just above the door to the captain's––his––quarters. There were markings inscribed on that wood. Jack had not put them there.

"Aye, that be my work," Gibbs said. "Except for that glowin' green bit at the bottom, anyway. Thought it be useful for the men to get a look at their options. We'll have to make port, after all, and we haven't a clue where this hunt will take us."

Ye may cast yer vote for one of these ports.
  • Tortuga
  • Port Royal
  • Rumrunner's Isle
  • Singapore
  • Isla de Muerta
  • Fiddler's Green
  • World's End
Day 1 will end on Saturday, April 1, at 8PM PST | 11PM EST, or roughly the timestamp of this post, 120 hours from now, in your own timezone.

We were scum last time, but that doesn't mean we're scum now! :p
And I think this is my first post in RVS because I always was too late!:)
##vote: NinjaPenguin Are you Mirdo in diquise?o_O

That totally makes sense !

##UNVOTE:TSM
##VOTE: NP

Although that would be odd considering they both played together last game ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back