Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
FWIW I think all four of you are over 50% townies so following the PoE is a lot of just trusting my pride (so if you want to lynch PMJ instead of BB if TE flips town, be my guest). Wish we got more time today for you four to duke it out against each other and have everybody scumhunt rather than everybody just be shocked.
ok sorry i was inactive family stuff
so my ability lets me see the active ability of whomever i target so when i checked NP i saw his active but not his passive and when i checked Lele i saw his ability
that's why i thought they were scum. nobody can deny those are scummy abilities
You learned Lele's ability after you attacked him.
He's a policy lynch. Role cop is not only a good safe claim, it's a good scum role.
No when you swapped from eevee to TE. That's where I'm confused.
I guess if I'm leading this lynch I better put my money where my mouth is. Also this will put T_E at 3 votes.
Shockingly your money isn't where your mouth is right now.

NinjaPenguin

I’ll be home in 30 minutes so I’ll post everything then. I believe my vote is currently on Lele, would that be a fine place for a test?
I think it was on eevee and now he's dead.
Also, just realized this plan is 100% ridiculous when Lele and TE can't be scumbuddies and TE has confirmed Lele's ability (besides, safe claims are supposed to be safe smh). FoS to PMJ for this plan which just easily buys him another day.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
GAME FREEZE

Nevermind, the Timer App I'm using screwed my countdown by 2 hours..

So you guys have 1.5 hours left

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Uh hold on though, camo flipped with his own ability and when he claimed he had some other ability. No one has had more than one active ability so why wouldn't camo have bb's ability stealing ability if bb had it?

No, Camo flipped with my Ability (Scrap Product). His original ability was "Total Wreck". My original role (the off formatting in the spoiler is because of the quoting thing; I had to c/p):

Blue Eyes Dragonair

From Pokemon to Yu-Gi-Oh there is not a trading card game that you don’t know how to play. Rather than focusing on one game, you can take down two people playing different game at once.

Passive Ability : What I’m Worth – People always know that you are a pricey guy but no one know how much you are really worth. If you are lynched, all player that voted you at the end of the day, will not be able to use any ability on the next night.

Active Ability : Card Collection – As a collector you always pay any amount to get what you want. At Night 0, PM me name of a player, you will take that player’s Active Ability. And replace it with the Active Ability below

“Active Ability : Scrap Product – After trading up you most best possession for a huge sum of money, you now felt worthless. You rummage through town finding anything useless. Once per night, you may PM me a of a player, you will receive a duplicate of the item used on that player. (If more than 1 item is used, 1 will be chosen randomly)"

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

You approached Camoclone during the night to made a deal. Without confirming your identity he accepted you offer.

You role has been updated

Blue Eyes Dragonair

From Pokemon to Yu-Gi-Oh there is not a trading card game that you don’t know how to play. Rather than focusing on one game, you can take down two people playing different game at once.

Passive Ability : What I’m Worth – People always know that you are a pricey guy but no one know how much you are really worth. If you are lynched, all player that voted you at the end of the day, will not be able to use any ability on the next night.

Active Ability : Total Wreck – You are only satisfied when you watch a person destroy to the very core. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player, if that player uses an Item, you will destroy that item before it can be used. (If more than 1 item is used, 1 will be chosen randomly)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Before I forget, ##VOTE: PMJ so that Lele's role can be tested.

To repeat, I think I should be soft-cleared by Roz's flip because the point of bulletproof gamble was apparently to get myself or NP mislynched (because only we would consider killing Roz, because we knew that Roz === Exce). The only other option is that Roz was pushing a scumbuddy for towncred; but I think there was far too much effort put into this -- counterclaiming the doctor with a fake role only to get some towncred which may or may not stick.... yeah, that's so many other ways to do that.

tl;dr for PMJ's question below -- Lele / TE / PMJ are in my PoE (obviously).
- TAPU LELE --- Roz's interactions with Lele are conflicting, but mostly seem to be scum-town interactions.
- PMJ --- Roz lacked much interactions with PMJ, and PMJ hasn't done anything particularly townie nor scummy.
- TOTAL EPICNESS --- It is quite likely that Roz was bussing TE.

====

@bbninjas How do your reads change now that roz is confirmed scum? Your original PoE had him listed as town, and I don't think you ever commented on him after I suggested he could have lied about his role.

So, NP is high on my town list because of Roz's flip. Roz was trying to get NP mislynched earlier, and as you said, there was no reason for NP to alert us that Roz can be ballsy, if scum. Aqua is pretty much confirmed the doctor (Roz wouldn't counterclaim a scumbuddy, that would be pointless).

That leaves Lele / TE /PMJ which as potential scumbuddies. PMJ is difficult because he hasn't done anything particularly scummy, but he hasn't done anything particularly town indicative either. He's just scumhunting well and logically (basically, his reads progression is extremely clear and consistent), which is absolutely a false tell because experienced scum appear to scumhunt well too. Roz barely seems to interact with PMJ as well. PMJ says "I can't believe we almost ended the day without bb standing trial.", but the irony is that PMJ hasn't stood trial either.

TE is the one I want to get lynched right now too; this hasn't been too affected by Roz's flip. Aside from process-of-elimination, his role is very classically a scum one. That's basically it - and what annoys me about this lynch - TE as well has not done much particularly scum or town indicative, so it's the easiest and wishy-washiest thing. The scummiest thing would be that Roz pushed the bbn / NP lynch, but when that fell flat, Roz went straight to supporting (bussing?) the TE lynch. Perhaps the biggest town points going for him are that and b) he's not fighting the wagon him... like, at all. (Although! If Roz was bussing him, it would make sense for scum TE to be apathetic... now, TE might have just given up?)

Lele is a funny one since there is plenty of evidence that could suggest town, but also some significant evidence to suggest that he is scum (both based on his reactions with Roz). Townie points: Very apparently uninformed, heavily invested in figuring out who stopped the kill (again, if a scumbuddy, Lele feigned ignorance spectacularly), and that Roz pushing a NP / bbn lynch seems counterproductive to Lele pushing a Lele lynch. Scum points: says that I'm obviously scum with TE very suddenly, and doesn't follow that up with a vote (or, until that point, pressure); Camoclone nightkill makes 100% sense if Lele is scum (Lele thought that Camo was confo). However, the more I think about it, the more I think that the interactions with Lele couldn't have been contrived -- so out of the three, Lele is the towniest imo.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Oh, and I haven't used the role that I got from Camo, because most of the Items won in the bids have been neutral or pro-town, so I haven't seen any reason to use it. (I suspect that the role was included in the game to counter morda's role, tbh.)

NinjaPenguin

Before I forget, ##VOTE: PMJ so that Lele's role can be tested.

To repeat, I think I should be soft-cleared by Roz's flip because the point of bulletproof gamble was apparently to get myself or NP mislynched (because only we would consider killing Roz, because we knew that Roz === Exce). The only other option is that Roz was pushing a scumbuddy for towncred; but I think there was far too much effort put into this -- counterclaiming the doctor with a fake role only to get some towncred which may or may not stick.... yeah, that's so many other ways to do that.

tl;dr for PMJ's question below -- Lele / TE / PMJ are in my PoE (obviously).
- TAPU LELE --- Roz's interactions with Lele are conflicting, but mostly seem to be scum-town interactions.
- PMJ --- Roz lacked much interactions with PMJ, and PMJ hasn't done anything particularly townie nor scummy.
- TOTAL EPICNESS --- It is quite likely that Roz was bussing TE.

====

So, NP is high on my town list because of Roz's flip. Roz was trying to get NP mislynched earlier, and as you said, there was no reason for NP to alert us that Roz can be ballsy, if scum. Aqua is pretty much confirmed the doctor (Roz wouldn't counterclaim a scumbuddy, that would be pointless).

That leaves Lele / TE /PMJ which as potential scumbuddies. PMJ is difficult because he hasn't done anything particularly scummy, but he hasn't done anything particularly town indicative either. He's just scumhunting well and logically (basically, his reads progression is extremely clear and consistent), which is absolutely a false tell because experienced scum appear to scumhunt well too. Roz barely seems to interact with PMJ as well. PMJ says "I can't believe we almost ended the day without bb standing trial.", but the irony is that PMJ hasn't stood trial either.

TE is the one I want to get lynched right now too; this hasn't been too affected by Roz's flip. Aside from process-of-elimination, his role is very classically a scum one. That's basically it - and what annoys me about this lynch - TE as well has not done much particularly scum or town indicative, so it's the easiest and wishy-washiest thing. The scummiest thing would be that Roz pushed the bbn / NP lynch, but when that fell flat, Roz went straight to supporting (bussing?) the TE lynch. Perhaps the biggest town points going for him are that and b) he's not fighting the wagon him... like, at all. (Although! If Roz was bussing him, it would make sense for scum TE to be apathetic... now, TE might have just given up?)

Lele is a funny one since there is plenty of evidence that could suggest town, but also some significant evidence to suggest that he is scum (both based on his reactions with Roz). Townie points: Very apparently uninformed, heavily invested in figuring out who stopped the kill (again, if a scumbuddy, Lele feigned ignorance spectacularly), and that Roz pushing a NP / bbn lynch seems counterproductive to Lele pushing a Lele lynch. Scum points: says that I'm obviously scum with TE very suddenly, and doesn't follow that up with a vote (or, until that point, pressure); Camoclone nightkill makes 100% sense if Lele is scum (Lele thought that Camo was confo). However, the more I think about it, the more I think that the interactions with Lele couldn't have been contrived -- so out of the three, Lele is the towniest imo.
I like this post but I'm sorta freaking out because I don't expect two post-lynch abilities on the same faction in a game and I'm wondering why you didn't too.
I don't feel like eevee ever pushed your lynch and really only pushed mine. That's why I don't want to clear you over that one post.

NinjaPenguin

I wish we still had GP I think they'd be an easier read than Lele. Their three suspicions were all on townies though if we want to care about that.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Kinda strange you never thought to steal items from scum.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Dusk (Day 3)

The day was ending. The sudden afternoon kill undoubtly caused shock among the players, so much that all decided to unvote the player that was about to be lynched to reorder their ideas, look for connections with the unmasked scum, anything that could possibly hit the remaining disguised Myth member. No one wanted to be in the fire line, they knew that they needed to hit the last scum to win, so everyone did their best effort to be in the closest confo-town situation possible.

Some strategies and speculations started to fly in the air, with some agreements between the players, as well as plays to prove people's claims. With only 6 players remaining, the good old technique of process of elimination was a plausible option. And that seems to have paid off...

After this long but clear discussion in a short period of time, they came to a conclusion. Majority of them stared at @TOTAL_EPICNESS, who was a few meters away. One of them said "He is the guy we need to get rid of", following their initial feelings at the start of the day, and ran towards him with ropes and weapons to finally lynch him.

An aura came off his body, revealing his true identity...

Red Checkers

In order to win, you need to hop on others. As one of the checkers expert you are dubbed as the Red Checkers. You are well desire by many but you goal are set on one thing only.

Passive Ability: Myth – Every group need a secret communication channel. You will be given a quick topic to communicate with the other Myth.

Active Ability : Red Luck – Many says you always bring luck, hence many approach you asking for favours. Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. If bid for any Item for the Night you will receive duplicate of the item bid by that player.

Alignment: Myth
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Myth

All the players from the Legends shouted a cry of joy, knowing that now they can live in peace without any threat around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a sign of relief and gratitute, the next day a victory feast was held by the townsfolk. The Myth are no more and the they have been saved. Although not all Legends survived as no great story are without sacrifice, but at least the ones that died can finally return to peace as their wisp dispurse into thin air signalling that their soul are now freed from this world.

One by one the finally revealed who they really are

@bbninjas was : -
Blue Eyes Dragonair

[ORIGINAL ABILITY] Active Ability : Card Collection – As a collector you always pay any amount to get what you want. At Night 0, PM me name of a player, you will take that player’s Active Ability. And replace it with the Active Ability below

“Active Ability : Scrap Product – After trading up you most best possession for a huge sum of money, you now felt worthless. You rummage through town finding anything useless. Once per night, you may PM me a of a player, you will receive a duplicate of the item used on that player. (If more than 1 item is used, 1 will be chosen randomly)"

[UPDATED ABILITY] Active Ability : Total Wreck – You are only satisfied when you watch a person destroy to the very core. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player, if that player uses an Item, you will destroy that item before it can be used. (If more than 1 item is used, 1 will be chosen randomly)

@Tapu Lele was : -
Control Freak

You spend all of your free time playing The Sims. You will control every aspect of the Sims life down to every minute of their life. As such your family called you a Control Freak.

Active Ability : Absolute Control – Being master of micromanagement you have the ability to influence others behaviour. Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. On the next day, that player’s vote will be the same as yours. (The vote count update will not show this.)

@NinjaPenguin was : -
Mr. Jenga

You always know which pick would save you, but you also know that falling down isn’t the end. It is a start of a new journey. Often time people misunderstood why you never get frustrated when you fail.

Passive Ability : Start Again – As someone who never give up, you keep giving back even when you lost. If you are lynched, you can still post in the thread. You however will lost the ability to vote in the thread, the usage of “All Fall Down” and discuss about any item in your possession. You wouldn’t be able to enter the dead chat.

Active Ability : All Fall Down – At the end of the day, one person must loose, and you don’t want to be it. One per night, you may PM me the name of a player, that player can’t use any Active Ability that night.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK was : -
Dr. Miracle
You have such a delicate finger that you master the operation. You pick up all the pieces without any problem. Rumour have spread that you can heal any injury even the emotional ones.

Active Ability : Delicate Fingers – Like people said you are always their savior. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player, that player will be protected from any Active Ability or Night Kill on that night. (You can’t choose the same player two nights in a row).

@PMJ was : -
Black King
Since the very beginning you never pick white. As one of the chess grandmaster you are dubbed as the Black King. You tactic isn’t always fair but you never broke any actual rule in this land by doing so.

Active Ability : Dirty Tactic – Information is everything for you, hence you have ways of knowing things especially using the back channels. Once per night you may PM me the name of a player. You will be told who that player uses an Active Ability on this night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MAIN QUEST has been cleared.

Do you want to SAVE & LOG OUT?

or Do you wish to embark to the NEW CHAPTER...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for playing. I'm sorry that it has to end this way. I was really hoping that TE could stay alive by not ending the day immidiately.
I'm looking forward to play with you all in Mafia LIII.

@Mariano11887 I want to extend my deepest gratitute in co-hosting with me. You help was much deepy crucial. You did more than I can even expected. Well done..

PS : He did the first of of this flavor and I think it is great eventhough he say it wouldn't be so good.

Here is the Google Drive for all the files used in this game

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
1526873892115.jpg

Good game to all, props to roz for actually being scum and making all my dreams come true. Good hosting all around with a minimum of delays.

I really hope that everyone comes back for my game, which I'm just about done putting the finishing touches on. Expect it within the next couple days, I guess?

Golden PMJ Awards for Mafia 52 go to:

@roz_the_eevee for being scum, what a play, I don't know what the modkill business was about but no doubt it contributed to the town victory
@GM DracLord and sometimes @Mariano11887 for some fine hosting
@Celever for not playing and avoiding the inevitable PMJ vs Celever town vs town fight
@bbninjas for actually being town this time, I was getting really close to doing an about face and trying to get you lynched

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Also, my role name was Black King, I got quite the chuckle out of that.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Great game everyone! Massive props to the scumteam and especially Roz for nearly pulling off that play - if not for that modkill...! Thanks for hosting Drac - it was a ton of fun. ^.^

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Also, my role name was Black King, I got quite the chuckle out of that.

Your lover was suppose to be the White Queen a scum member but then I decided to not have 2 character from the same game and changed it to Red Checkers but then I removed the Lovers ability to make sure no one has more than 1 Passive Ability

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I really hope that everyone comes back for my game, which I'm just about done putting the finishing touches on. Expect it within the next couple days, I guess?

I surely will.

This is a second time I jump in and filled hosting role for Mafia

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
I don’t understand what angle scum was going for? Claiming BPV is crazy risky day two and would have backfired even if they lasted another day.

Town played quite well this game. The final day a lot of WIFOM was thrown around and that was the only major hiccup.

Thanks for the game hosts! It was quite enjoyable!

Status
Not open for further replies.