Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Us oldies will all remember this from old games, but this means that you can vote with whatever you feel like. You can vote with ##VOTE, but you can also vote with something such as ##SQUID. Any tag you use as long as it has the two hashtags will count as a vote unless you have an ability that specifically says otherwise.

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
Us oldies will all remember this from old games, but this means that you can vote with whatever you feel like. You can vote with ##VOTE, but you can also vote with something such as ##SQUID. Any tag you use as long as it has the two hashtags will count as a vote unless you have an ability that specifically says otherwise.

I love squids

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Considering that there is a Night 0 in this game, that means certain people might have leads on other people that might help tell us who scum is.

Is anyone able to say anything that might lead us in the right direction?

Else, I might as well vote for anyone who does not have the color blue present in their avatar.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Considering that there is a Night 0 in this game, that means certain people might have leads on other people that might help tell us who scum is.

Is anyone able to say anything that might lead us in the right direction?

Else, I might as well vote for anyone who does not have the color blue present in their avatar.
##BLUE: Tapu Lele
For trying to be serious during the RVS rendezvous.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Hoping it would do at least something to progress the game - it was something random off the top of my head that I thought was ambiguous. Eventually everyone is going to be making some baseless vote at this rate... *sigh*

Let's not cast random baseless votes. Please?

...wait, Maybe I am onto something? Everyone has had the color blue in their avatar except Jabber - vote for him if you want to, i'll sit aside from the chaos.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
By the way, I was a sub midway in the last game, so I'm kinda new to all this random voting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.