Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Well, thanks for enlightening me, Mariano. I wouldn't have found that on my own.
##UNVOTE: scattered
##VOTE:Jplap

Also couldn't see many more people voting scattered

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
In what way?

I had to think about it, Jabberwock pointed out very scummy behaviour from Mord in their QuickTopic, I would think Mord's lynch would get more traction from this or at least raise doubt among veterans. But right afterwards Scattered Mind says that he's not sold on Mord's lynch because of WIFOM and once more begins about Jplap's possible scumslip. Plus the fact that Scattered Mind is ignoring your case.

I'm still in dubio about Jplap, he could also just be a player who doesn't pay attention. Mord is a good candidate with leads however. Jabberwock has pointed out several things from their QuickTopic that raise questions.

• Claiming to have a lead on BBninjas but doesn't present it when asked for
  • Comments that do not match with in thread comments (I don't trust anyone / Hey I'm town I think you're town!)
  • Possible fishing for information

Also Yog has had their vote on Mord since yesterday, but I guess that doesn't say a lot.

##VOTE: Mordacazir

Well, thanks for enlightening me, Mariano. I wouldn't have found that on my own.

What exactly wouldn't you have found on your own? be specific please

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is absolutely a scum-pushed wagon. I'm not ready to say Mariano is scum yet but scattered mind is definitely taking advantage of it.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
jplap is an easy lynch to push. Drac has been tunneling him all game so of course he's gonna zero in on him the second someone catsca vote.

Nick is bandwagoning, and scattered is scum.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
case on @mordacazir

mord subbed in for quaking, who only made an /in post. So nothing to go off of there.

- His first post was actually great. He said he was caught up with the thread and then posted some of his thoughts. The majority of his post is singing Tapu Lele's praises, which is forgivable at this stage in the game. He also FoSes T_E for role fishing, saying that it had been said "multiple times that rolefishing is scummy."

This is false, as no one had mentioned that at that point in the game. What people were talking about is claiming and how dangerous it is.

- About sixty posts later, in his second post, he unvotes quaking's rvs vote and votes T_E. Says he will comment later.

Okay, I'm sorry that I don't really have the time to make a real comment on TE, but here are some things:
First of all him claiming his death ability seems stupid, but if you look from a scums perspective it only gives you a immunity till later days.
Second, his overall behavoir is off imo. He seems more engaged than earlier games.
Third, I dont want to get killed early on is a pretty scummy excuse for claiming. (Sorry if you're actually town, but mafia is harsh and sometimes doesnt care if someones enjoying it)

Here are his comments. The first point is ironically what bb was accusing me of - looking at something solely as scum instead of coming to that conclusion through other means. The second point is a meta read and is therefore useless. The third point is also not scummy because "I don't want to get killed early on" is not scummy. Yeah, someone has to die day one but no one wants it to be them. So all three of his points were bullshit.

Claiming? Now? Idk if that was smart because have you gotten a message that someone tried killing you? Before someone says this is rolefishing, it isn’t. I’m asking for 1 specific thing which isn’t even about the role itself. It’s just that he would’ve gotten a message if his ability was triggered. Some hosts do, some hosts don’t.

Said at the start of day 2, in response to dos claiming that someone tried to kill him. Look at him employing the same exact tactic bb did - "hey guys, before you go calling my behavior scummy, here's why."

And yes, it was definitely a fishing expedition; he was asking dos to confirm an aspect of his role.

Is this just you’re daily random line or is this a scum slip because you know wjo scum is?

This was to mirdo after he said that we knew who not to trust. Massive dumbtell here. mirdo called him out on it and he backed down immediately.

- Next, this post. Here, he tries to make the argument that we didn't know that Tapu Lele was confirmed scum (we did). He also notably says that only scum should think about fitting in, but don't forget that he excused away his earlier role fish so as not to appear scummy. Assumes we can't trust the hosts because you "can't trust anything" in mafia (but wait, didn't he say that he thought Jabber was town in the neighbor chat?). Celever makes a post about bb and mord uses it to suggest bb is town. scattered mind says "Scum bbninjas would be busy writing cases on people" and mord's like yup sure true facts my dude. scattered even makes a public prod for him to post more. LOL. The things I am noticing now with all these connections is hilarious. Anyway this entire post is a riot, take a look.

mord also never voted for Tapu Lele. MOVING ON:

- link mord questions why my read is so different than bb's shining town read. Celever makes an opinion and mord echoes it. Anyway, in bb's glowing review, he describes mord's posts as inquisitive and thoughtful. Even if bb had flipped town I could not see how this could possibly be true. Fortunately, he didn't, and it makes his intent crystal clear.

- link mord responding to my response to his post. In it, he says "Every mislynch is another day that scum can use their abilities and also NK." Scum thinking. Hey mord, did you know that every correct lynch is also another day that scum can use their abilities and also NK? ;) mord also parrots bb's argument that I am twisting bb's words to appear scummy, which I had already demonstrated previously to be false. Lastly, he suggests me and Samwise are scum buddies; I ask him to state his case, but he never did, because of course he didn't. It was bullshit from the very start.

Jabberwock covered the other stuff.

why mord should die today

scattered mind and mord are hugely connected. If mord flips scum it will strengthen my case on scattered mind, which he is ignoring long enough to come up with a defense for. If mord flips town it will not harm my case at all because sm is sCUm based solely on his own merits. Pretty confident both of them will flip scum tho so no worries.

mord and Jabberwock also share a chat, and mord flipping scum would clear Jabberwock. mord flipping town would not necessarily mean Jabberwock is scum (I've done town-town neighbors a jillion times before), but it would warrant another look as a possibility.

why scattered mind should die tomorrow and not today

mord's death can clear Jabberwock and we can go into day 6 with a cleared townie.

why jplap should NOT be lynched

just realized I think Nick just hammered him, getting this in before the freeze just in case

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah. That's six, it's over. FoS to literally everyone on this wagon.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
sm outed himself as scum because he lunged at Mariano's case without bothering to respond to mine first; it shows that I was right and he has no defense against it. A townie would have no reason to behave that way. Mentioned a slip but there Mariano didn't say there was a slip anywhere. Six real days passed between the two posts he made about not understanding and then voting bb, which is plenty of time to catch up and get acquainted, there goes your argument.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Also what was the point of saying "Alright, I see that the vote counting is very paired" and then go in on someone who wasn't even in contention?

Oh yeah, because jplap was the easiest to push a lynch on.

Anyone who thinks jplap is going to give us more information than just about anyone else who was up for a lynch is delusional, unless they count the massive boost to my cases they're providing when jplap flips town and they realize the gravity of the mistake they made.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Day 5 End

There continues to be significant disagreement among the Senators regarding who is and isn't a member of the Triumvirate, yet, in the final hours of the day, several members of the forum came together for a final decision, opting to eliminate one of the remaining players.

Professor_Jplap was lynched. He was:

You are Titus Annius Milo Papianus, and you are aligned with the Loyalists. As an optimate tribune, you cracked down on military force within the city, preventing thugs from using violence to stop democracy. Unfortunately, you never could nail Clodius via prosecution, forcing you to resort to other methods.

Active Ability: Slave Protection
When Clodius tried to attack you, your slaves were able to protect you, and though they had to kill him, you still were safe. Your slaves can protect others too. On Night 1 and 2, you may PM the hosts ##PROTECT: Player 1, Player 2, and Player 3. If any of those players were targeted by the nightkill, they will be protected.

Active Ability: Intimidation Free
Your biggest strength was never being intimidated, nor allowing for others to be intimidated. By cracking down on intimidation tactics, you ensured fairness for everyone (maybe with your own mob, but who’s looking?). Now, you can help everybody feel that safety. Once a night, you may PM the hosts ##DEFIANT: Player. You will carefully make sure that player’s actions can neither be blocked nor target a player besides its original target that night. This action itself also cannot be blocked nor target a player besides its original target.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Republic.

Final Vote Count:
GM DracLord (1): Jabberwock
scattered mind (0): PMJ, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@Professor_jplap (5): GM DracLord, scattered mind, Mariano11887, scattered mind, GM DracLord, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (1): Actrainer_Samwise, Robin Aisaga
mordacazir (3): Yog, PMJ, Robin Aisaga
Jabberwock (0): GM DracLord

Abstaining:
mordacazir, @Professor_jplap

Night 5 Start
As the senators adjourned processions, distrust seemed to run rampant as disagreements were quick to form, change, and then agreements, loosely bound were rushed to execution.

Night 5 has now begun, and will end in 46.5 hours, on June 24th at 6:00 PM EST. You may not post during the night, but can chat in QTs.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Day 6 Start
The room was filled by somber silence of the failure of the last two days, but the mood quickly changed around when everybody arrived in the morning. Unlike yesterday, this came as a major surprise and everybody rejoiced as they set on the way of discovering the traitors in their midst again.

Nobody has died!

Day 6 has now begun, and will end in 72 hours, on June 28th at 6:00 PM EST. You all may now post. Majority to lynch is now 6. Vote counts will come daily today, and you are expected to make at least 4 posts today. Those who have not made it to 4 posts so far will be tagged in every vote count until they do.

Jabberwock is on indefinite limited access.

100Certamen: Proelium Ultimum Results
Player-by-Player Actions:
Jabberwock-Does Nothing
Mariano11887-Defends

Which means that @Jabberwock wins and gains the prize!

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
##VOTE: mordacazir

PMJ's last day case on morda was pretty reasonable and, in my opinion, he is the best candidate to lynch today.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff

FoS on Drac for pushing a ridiculous wagon way too far.

Yog

Rogue
Somebody tried to kill me last night. I protected myself :p Come at me bro's.

My gut says it was Robin, no reason other than my instinct.

Also on my radar are Samwise & Mord. Scattered Mind rings some bells too.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Don't lynch mord. Mariano is scum.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

PMJ's last day case on morda was pretty reasonable and, in my opinion, he is the best candidate to lynch today.

You dun goofed.

I was kind of hesitant to push mord's wagon, the more I looked into his case. Even I started doubting it, but his play was scummy and I wanted the information so it wouldn't have been too big a loss if he was actually town.

It's very telling that the first post you make today is a vote in support for mord. scattered mind was always a better lynch; I said that mord needed to die to reinforce my reads on scattered mind and get information, but that was before you guys orchestrated the completely bogus jplap lynch.

No one thought jplap was scum, not for any real reason. scattered mind said he slipped but that was reaching at best and he never elaborated. That's why no one gave a shit about his accusation, because he didn't (couldn't) back it up.

Also, neither of you have said a word on my case against scattered mind. I understand sm not doing it because he's scummier than Trump but up until this point you've been at least trying to gather information and ask questions. But those questions and observations have never included scattered mind, just everyone else.

I had previously laid out a case on scattered mind and already gave reasons why mord was scummy. All you had to do was wait for me to post my case on mord and then push his lynch. But you guys went for the low-hanging fruit and now it's all over. You blew it for your team, congrats.

Of course, if the game is still going when both you and sm are dead, then mord is the next obvious pick, but you've just replaced him on the "scattered mind's scum partner" list.

##vote: scattered mind

mordacazir

Lord of Souls

FoS on Drac for pushing a ridiculous wagon way too far.
:/

My ability I used on Robin failed. My ability was non lethal so robin could have an abillity that blocks non lethals. Anyone else have the same problem with Robin? Also that ability is used on scum a lot.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Asceticism is non-alignment indicative.

Status
Not open for further replies.