Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 np just confirmed jab as town due to his usage of the word "you"

I'm still on the fence about this. I can't help but think this is exactly what np was trying to warn is about, playing follow the not-role-cop.

I'd rather lynch and be wrong than let him live and be right though so I'm gonna leave my vote where it is.

inb4 np just confirmed jab as town due to his usage of the word "you"
I did not do such and that answer would have came to a player of any alignment. I wanted to clarify that I was referring to the town, since the scum could also have won with DoS.

inb4 np confirmed it by editing his post

(X-files theme)

Robin 4 mob boss confirmed????

No but really this is the second-scummiest post in the game, behind the one I quoted earlier which is still the scummiest post. This is.... weird, behaviour, is I guess how you could put it.
When someone calls me a boss I take that as a compliment no matter the context :cool:

I can't say that I deeply care how I come across when I set my mind on pressuring another player. I guess my posts are more scummy than Tapu Lele's claim that the hosts put up a false role or BBninjas backing it? Please entertain me more Celever.

Also I don't like reading that much into a possible host slip. But Ninjapenguin could've easily just said ''town could have won with DoS'' and leave out the you. So it does look somewhat accidental, was it edited afterwards? Because I don't see that.

Also I don't like reading that much into a possible host slip. But Ninjapenguin could've easily just said ''town could have won with DoS'' and leave out the you. So it does look somewhat accidental, was it edited afterwards? Because I don't see that.
Yeah, I edited it afterwards for clarification. It's not a host slip and don't try to read into it. It would have been said that way regardless of alignment, move on.

All of these votes on people that I believe to be town :| I am pretty baffled at scattered mind's stream of consciousness in particular. How about rather than it being some convoluted scum v scum orchestrated thing, people are mostly just clueless townies shouting at each other. We seem to be at a point where whoever talks the most makes the most leaps of logic and that irks people into voting for them. In such a scenario, scum just need to not say much and the town will kill each other off for them.

Look to this group for better vote candidates.
mordacazir
GM Draclord
Celever
Acetrainer_Samwise
Mariano11887
Robin Aisaga

These three too but they will be mod-killed soon so hardly worth it;
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
GekkisaiDaiNi
Jadethepokemontrainer

Sorry guys, I'm a bit lost. Can someone please tell me what's the case on Jabber? (besides that thing about his role name, which I can't consider enough to determine he is scum).

I mean, that flavour clearly belongs in a mafian role pm, so oh well.
Yeah.

But fishing for reads isn't scummy??? Why do you think that's scummy? o_O
I can't tell if you read the quotes from the PM I posted or not. Asking repeatedly for reads without offering any of your own (in the context of a neighbor chat) is scummy because it lets scum know where the vocal town stand and therefore which lynches are easiest to push.

I'm still on the fence about this. I can't help but think this is exactly what np was trying to warn is about, playing follow the not-role-cop.
All things considered, a surprising number of lynches this game seem to be springing out of revealy stuff that NP emphatically does not like.

I'd rather lynch and be wrong than let him live and be right though so I'm gonna leave my vote where it is.
Yeah that's totally fair and if the situation were reversed I'd probably do the same thing. I'm neither the only vocal player nor a power role, and we've got mislynches to spare. If we get to a point where my lynch gives us enough information for the rest of the town to carry through the rest of the game, I'd be fine with dying.

Mariano11887
Robin Aisaga
What? Why these two?

Sorry guys, I'm a bit lost. Can someone please tell me what's the case on Jabber? (besides that thing about his role name, which I can't consider enough to determine he is scum).
There's no case on me lol. Cel has decided that his namescanner tells him a lot more than it actually does, and has leapt to entirely the wrong conclusion about my alignment. It's a bit unfortunate because there's literally nothing I can say or do that would change the minds of those who have decided that this is the case.

Vote Count 1
mordacazir (2): Jabberwock, @Acetrainer_Samwise
@Jabberwock (4): Celever, PMJ, scattered mind
Celever (1): PMJ, Robin Aisaga, scattered mind

Abstaining:
@mordacazir, @Professor_jplap, @GekkisaiDaiNi, @Jadethepokemontrainer, GM Draclord, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Yog, Mariano11887

Players yet to post twice today have been tagged (players yet to post have been notified via Discord), along with the player who would be lynched if the day ended right now (Jabberwock).
GM DracLord, mordacaizr, and Professor_jplap are all on V/LA.

Sorry for the inactivity, something unexpected popped up. After looking through what has happened...
##VOTE: Jabberwock
makes sense with the fact that he and bb were all buddy buddy and looking through history as its been said.

I would prefer my vote be somewhere more useful than nowhere, Mord has come off suspicious more than once and he's a helluva better lynch than Jabber ##bait:Mord.

What? Why these two?
They've done nothing particularly town as of yet. Anyone not on my list either has, or is too inactive to waste a lynch on. In the spirit of a D1 lynch (which as subs, it would be), the chase would at least give info.

Neither are high on my list at all. Mord or Samwise are far preferable.

Sorry for the inactivity, something unexpected popped up. After looking through what has happened...
##VOTE: Jabberwock
makes sense with the fact that he and bb were all buddy buddy and looking through history as its been said.

!
Yay, scum slip

Should we wait for tomorrow or lynch him first, though?

Sorry, when were bb and I "all buddy buddy"?
If anything, I'd rather vote and be wrong than not meet activity thresholds again.
Lovely.
Neither are high on my list at all. Mord or Samwise are far preferable.
I'm actually curious about your Samwise read too; I've been flipping back and forth a lot personally on how I read him. I think in the end he's a neutral read for me. What specifically has been bothering you about him?
This'll probably be my only post for a while, but Jabberwock is suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if he is scum.

##CRUNCH: @Jabberwock
You are not paying attention to the game. Nobody (with the exception of Nick) has accused me of being suspicious; the full extent of the case on me is that my role's name has ties to a known scum member historically. If you find me suspicious anyway, you're gonna have to explain why.

Look to this group for better vote candidates.
mordacazir
GM Draclord
Celever
Acetrainer_Samwise
Mariano11887
Robin Aisaga

Yeah, why am I on this list? Since my arrival I've put a lot of time into contributions. I've literally opposed the top 3 of that list. The cases on Mordacazir and GM Draclord are not very elaborate but that's hardly something I can do about with their lack of posting.

I'm glad someone agrees that Jabber may not be the best lynch. But Mordacazir in turn won't tell us a lot about Jabber regardless what he flips. He is suspicious but I don't think Mordacazir will result in worthy leads.

Celever flip on the other hand will tell us about Jabber. Celever in the first place was out to get him killed. It just doesn't add up. Ninjapenguin told us that the scum have strong safeclaims. Then he would add an ability that makes those safeclaims obsolete? Supposedly with this ability you just have to look someone up to know if they're scum? No, Ninjpapenguin would not make it that easy if he dislikes cops and seers. Lastly, like I've been trying to tell everyone, my role has also been made in a way that it can be
frowned upon.

My vote on Celever stays. I don't believe that all his frustration comes from the state of the game or just being attacked. This aggressiveness towards anyone trying to discuss with him is more likely the result of having lost 2 numbers and being a candidate himself.

Now these two fellas come in here and leave a vote on Jabber with reasoning that is really inaccurate. I did not see a case of Jabber buddying with BBninjas anywhere, neither do I think Jabber has been acting suspicious the last few days. It doesn't really matter what the alignment of these sudden voters is, I'm disappointed to see so little substantiation.

FoS to all these kids coming in and dropping off their votes like it's day care and then bailing.

##unvote
##vote jabberwock

You haven't really explained your vote properly either. It was yesterday that you called Celever scum of the earth, so why do you find it so hard to believe that Celever might be using their (mysteriously) acquired role name to push a town player and turn the focus on that.

My feeling says that Jabber is town and if yours does too (the impression I got from your last comments) than that's reason to turn this vote around.

Now I'm going to look into these two sudden voters, I know that I said Jplap appeared town to me, but after this action I really ought to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back