Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
When will the game start?
I asked him in the chat earlier and it seems as though it could be up to a day still. It's a shame, but it happens with the pre-game sometimes that it takes a little bit longer to make sure the game itself is as good as possible :L

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
It’s not starting this was all an elaborate ruse set up by NP and Vracken to figure out our favorite Romans

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Maybe NP is scum and he's playing an elaborate trick on us by not starting the game?

Better do a pressure vote.

##VERB: NinjaPenguin

:p

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Same
“You are yourself and you are aligned with the one true self that being yourself”
Win condition: become one with yourself

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I asked him in the chat earlier and it seems as though it could be up to a day still. It's a shame, but it happens with the pre-game sometimes that it takes a little bit longer to make sure the game itself is as good as possible :L
Cel's right here. Roles should be out tonight because nobody wants a horrifically unbalanced game so we'll only make it somewhat unbalanced.
Vrack and I weren't expecting to be hosting so early, so we weren't fully ready with him just graduating college and my life being a whirlwind in the end of the month of May.

NinjaPenguin

Update: I could start passing out roles right now, but I'm quite tired and trust myself much more to do it and finish before falling asleep in the morning. If Vrack gets to it tonight then great; if not you'll have to wait until then.

NinjaPenguin

Game Start
Roles are now being sent. Please like this post to confirm your role. When 17 of 20 players like this post, Night 0 will begin.
Feel free to ask any questions you have about your role. It does best to know as soon as possible.

Note than not all roles will have the exact same formatting and character that are safeclaims were randomized. Do not lynch somebody on a badly formatted claim or for claiming a character than seems scummy.

QuickTopics will be sent the beginning of N0.

Update: Okay, so I just realized I had scattered down twice on the player list and there's only 19 in this game. Is one of our subs available to take that last spot?
@mordacazir
@Mariano11887

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.