Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In. Here's my favorite Roman:

latest

/in

My favourite would be either Plutarch or Scipio, I suppose, but in all honesty - the Greeks are much more interesting. :[

Ave mirdo, morituri te salutant
/in

I don't really know much about Rome. So imma be boring and say Julius Cesar or Brutus.

Will respectfully decline the invitation, as I'm incredibly low on time, and have no desire to enter another game in the first place. But to everyone playing this round, I wish you a clean and enjoyable game, especially to those of you who are newer to it.

Thank you for the invite, but I’ve already signed up for a few on another site, so I think I’ll pass this time. ^^;

Someone asked me to join, gave it some thought. In.

I read the rules and I know nothing about Romans but this Publius Aelius Hadrianus guy has a long name so I like that guy I guess?

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Game is starting soon, but we're gonna give all the people I tagged one extra day to signup.
In the mean time, I suggest for the following players to read the OP a bit closer. You wouldn't want to be missing anything ;):
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@Luxinity

So the favorite Roman thing has an in game mehanic
I can confirm it does not have an in-game mechanic. This is just an important precaution for everybody to read the OP, so nobody ends up upset over something they should have seen coming if they had just read it.

Darn. I was hoping that you were going to be forced to incorporate best Roman into the game somehow. ;/

(you should have written the instruction in a spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back