Active Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PMJ, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

First of all, I received a message that someone blocked me last night.

My process of elimination:
    • Keeper: He is cleared for being a bomb confirmed by Jabber's last question to the host.
    • NP: He is the indie.
    • bbninjas: He is cleared for claiming Twilight and nobody counterclaimed him.
    • Zone: Not 100% cleared, but very likely town for his behavior during the whole game and his fight with Camo.
    And that leaves Drac as the last scum...
    He is at L-2, so VIRTUALVOTE: Drac.

2. GM DracLord Shadow of Death
    GM DracLord

I read the votes doesn't meant I remember all abilities claimed.

I don't mind getting lynched today as long as you guys also planned who the scum would be. Used this day to discuss and lynched me towards the ends to help town win. Since we are at our last scum. You guys could afford lynching a town and loosing a town tonight for 2-1-1 (T-S-I) tomorrow. Nevermind mind that you were targetting this whole time.
    For the answer to you question. I don't know how I can prove I'm town other then how my ability is design to run from being NK. Making it hard to prove (Scum need to target me while I'm hiding resulting in no kill / scum target the person I'm hiding behind resulting in 2 deaths) / me hiding behind the killer would show no different.

Town me and Scum me both don't really have much different. So i get it why the point bb used a few days back against me is exactly the same as my town play. In both roles I tend to not be weary of voting against some of the players whom I knew could easily able to lead the town to lynch me.

Anyway, I don't remember at any point of the game that Zone got cleared. Zone's fight with Camo could just easily be staged as Camo know he would get lynched easily after the day passed and building town reputation for his teammate (Zone) would be good. I know I would build town rep with Luis kinda suicide and Camo easy lynch so that I can be the last one standing.

Reading back what I wrote above, scum me would say the exact same thing..

----------------
    Regardless,
    I'm going to bed so I'm leaving my full role here and my list of target for points that could be discuss by you guys.

Night 1 Results - Your action was successful.

Night 2 Results - Your action was successful.

Night 3 Results - Your action was blocked.

3. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

Ok, I think the low activity here indicates that we have the things clear, right? If so, and if you agree, we can just hammer Drac.

4. Keeper of Night Hello world, didja miss me?
    Keeper of Night

Woah I thought it went night after we killed Camo. Ah well, doesn't matter.

##VOTE: GM DracLord

5. NinjaPenguin Always standing out from the crowd.
    NinjaPenguin

Jabber confirmed there's a town bomb in the set up. No such thing was done with town JOAT.

Opinions on a massclaim? Scum always kills BB tonight; it's simply the mechanically correct play, so there should be no consequences to it.

Also do we have an idea of who Camo blocked every night?

I'm not 100% sold on Drac being scum; Mariano has significant equity to me and I want to check my suspicions that he was never okay ending up on Camo with an ISO.

6. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

7. Keeper of Night Hello world, didja miss me?
    Keeper of Night

I highly doubt there'd be two JOAT roles on either side. That was the first piece of evidence against Camo. We can't take that as evidence against flipped scum and not also use it as town evidence the other way around. Just like Jabber, too many things add up for Mariano being town.

It's either Zone or Drac, and Zone at least has his read of Celever going for him. Drac has nothing. Being Fluttershy doesn't mean anything either because Camo's safe-claim was Rarity.
    Like there's literally no way to prove Drac's claim. He could be targeting players for anything.

That being said, if nothing else we need to see Zone's claim.

8. Keeper of Night Hello world, didja miss me?
    Keeper of Night

That being said, the result I got from Zone's Farewell ability:
    You learned Zone Q11's Farewell Ability permanently switches the Active Abilities of two players of his choosing,

9. NinjaPenguin Always standing out from the crowd.
    NinjaPenguin

The first piece of evidence against Camo was the fact that he couldn't care less about who was lynched.
    We need to also read players; Zone gets towncred for the fact that Camo seemed to have much intent to lynch him and Camo normally doesn't bus.

10. PMJ happy thoughts
    PMJ

Articles Staff Activities Staff Badges Staff Elite Member Advanced Member Member

7 with 5 to lynch was correct.

@Keeper of Night
    @GM DracLord
    @NinjaPenguin
    @bbninjas
    @Mariano11887
    @Zone Q11

[​IMG]

It is 4 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

Drac - Zone (1090), bb (1099), Keeper (1104) L-1

Not voting: Drac, NP, Mariano

This is current as of post 1109. Everyone is tagged for activity. Day 5 ends whenever someone is lynched.

11. Keeper of Night Hello world, didja miss me?
    Keeper of Night

Camo was scummy for as long as he was playing, I just meant tangible evidence.
    Zone being targeted by revealed scum is another good point in Zone's direction.

If it isn't Drac I'll be very surprised.

12. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

"Camo doesn't bus" is completely false - Camo does bus, and is very strategic when he does, so Zone shouldn't be cleared entirely out of what Camo does.

13. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

I do think it's enough evidence to point votes at GM Drac and not Zone, mostly because of the timing - Camo was pursuing Zone for pretty much the entire game, which would mean he's been trying to bus a scumbuddy for the entire game, and that's a bit absurd.

14. Keeper of Night Hello world, didja miss me?
    Keeper of Night

We still need Zone to reveal his claim. I'd like to compare it to something he said earlier.

15. Zone Q11 『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
    Zone Q11

Uh... sure.
    Oh. So that is what it does... I had been wondering what it wanted to swap.

16. NinjaPenguin Always standing out from the crowd.
    NinjaPenguin

I'm saying less that we should be lynching Drac and more of who should die tomorrow if Drac is a townie?

17. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

At this point of the game, I have no problem on full claiming. I'm a JOAT with 4 one-time abilities. I have one ability unused (the one that I tried to use last night and was blocked), so I prefer not to expose it for now, just in case something weird happens and the game doesn't end today. Not that I think the game won't end today, but anyway...

Me too. I townread Zone, but in the rare case Drac isn't the last scum, Zone would be the only one that is not cleared by a fact, like other players. I'm pretty confident of Drac being last scum though.

18. GM DracLord Shadow of Death
    GM DracLord

I pretty much said you guys better use this day and get a lynch candidate for tomorrow, or we could just end this day with me voting myself right

19. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

Guys, I'm hammering in a couple of hours unless someone has something to say.

20. Keeper of Night Hello world, didja miss me?
    Keeper of Night

Go ahead, hammer. We can't really learn anything else. Zone's role lines up with everything I wanted to check, so I'm good.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken