Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
On this site "claim" = posting role pm in-thread.
Why is what eevee is doing rn alignment indicative and if not, why should he be forced into quoting his role PM?
This question goes out to eevee voters more than you, Cel, since your vote is currently on Jplap.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
We are at 4-5
Close to a tie that will lead to a no lynch.

##VOTE:roz

Better.

@NinjaPenguin pretty sure Celever explained already why a role PM is good. Also, it has the win condition. Refusal to post that is just weird.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I don't know how many minutes there are left but...
What the hell is going on here...?
I just woke up, from a long second sleep (RL) and now this...?
My comments would be too late by then so I will just tell this straight: I hate to jump my votes by peer pressure. I really do. I am talking to you Celever, and before you ask: Yes, I have read your arguments.
However, what I dislike the most about eevee is not whatever his alignment is or whether he is "harmful" for town anymore. What I dislike the most is him letting things go until this point by not denying nor confirming anything until the last minute. Really, it is the worst timing.

Zone Q11

Regarding the Role PM, I am pretty sure that people (including myself) can angleshoot it. (Though I am not certain what angleshooting means, I have a hunch.)
@NinjaPenguin pretty sure Celever explained already why a role PM is good. Also, it has the win condition. Refusal to post that is just weird.
I have the feeling that you didn't read the latest three posts at all... You do realize that Celever switched to jplap because of "high risk vs high reward", right?

NinjaPenguin

We are at 4-5
Close to a tie that will lead to a no lynch.

##VOTE:roz

Better.

Does weird=scummy here?
It's between eevee and Jplap at this point and I'm in a bad dilemma so I think I'll sheep Cel because the case on Jplap has much more info that flipping him will give than flipping eevee and we still don't have a question plan we can enforce on him that I like (though we could get one in next hour I guess).
I believe eevee at this point. IDK as scum I think he'd just post a safeclaim at this much danger here instead of be stubborn like this right (unless his actual role wasn't some type of backup. Anybody thinks that's likely? I think his posting earlier lines up way too well with being backup to not be that role or have a safeclaim with it)? He's fooled me before but I think I can believe in him not being indie here. And looking back at his ISO it turns out Jplap hasn't posted in a couple of days which I guess could be anti-giving information?
Regarding the Role PM, I am pretty sure that people (including myself) can angleshoot it. (Though I am not certain what angleshooting means, I have a hunch.)

I have the feeling that you didn't read the latest three posts at all... You do realize that Celever switched to jplap because of "high risk vs high reward", right?
Angleshooting means using out of game stuff to influence games in unfair ways. In this case, he's saying that quoting your Role PM does that.

Zone Q11

Okay, apparently I have about 40 minutes left. Ugh... I will have to re-read all those three pages worth of discussion at Night...
Angleshooting means using out of game stuff to influence games in unfair ways. In this case, he's saying that quoting your Role PM does that.
Yep. I was right, and I even agree with eevee.
My opinion on him is near rockbottom at this moment, but if he were to post his Role, then it might actually hit the bottom.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod

Right. So? I don’t see how it contradicts my post.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Lynching indie is never to get info. It’s to avoid the risk of him achieving a win condition that wins without town. Only townies are important to keep.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
...never mind me then.
As long as you're not a "leader follower" type of person, then I am fine with it.

How am I a leader follower if we vote differently? I simply agreed with some of his points about roz. Not agreeing with the other that lets him live and risk town’s lives

NinjaPenguin

15 minutes left and probably no room for wagons to suddenly shift, so we gotta enforce what I think is our best plan:
@Professor_jplap If you don't ask "Is there an indie that is threat to the town?" (this one only if eevee doesn't flip indie) or "Is there any townie who has outside communication with any of the scum?" you are totally dead tomorrow. Most people disagree with me on the use of the first question so keep that in mind.

Celever

Wheeeee~
15 minutes left and probably no room for wagons to suddenly shift, so we gotta enforce what I think is our best plan:
@Professor_jplap If you don't ask "Is there an indie that is threat to the town?" (this one only if eevee doesn't flip indie) or "Is there any townie who has outside communication with any of the scum?" you are totally dead tomorrow. Most people disagree with me on the use of the first question so keep that in mind.
If you ask the first question you're dead. Ask the second.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I don't know how many minutes there are left but...
What the hell is going on here...?
I just woke up, from a long second sleep (RL) and now this...?
My comments would be too late by then so I will just tell this straight: I hate to jump my votes by peer pressure. I really do. I am talking to you Celever, and before you ask: Yes, I have read your arguments.
However, what I dislike the most about eevee is not whatever his alignment is or whether he is "harmful" for town anymore. What I dislike the most is him letting things go until this point by not denying nor confirming anything until the last minute. Really, it is the worst timing.
I don't think I changed my vote because of peer pressure? :p I changed it because it's Day 1 and we have room for a risk. Obviously I've always been happy with either option dying, though.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
If roz had complied to quoting from his role pm we probably wouldn't be in a position where a tie is so possible. At this point roz is just as much a policy lynch as any past indie role. Five minutes left wagons definitely won't change now

Zone Q11

How am I a leader follower if we vote differently? I simply agreed with some of his points about roz. Not agreeing with the other that lets him live and risk town’s lives
Fair point. I was worried you didn't read the latest posts and simply followed Celever before he changed his votes again. Glad to hear that I am wrong about you.
Most people disagree with me on the use of the first question so keep that in mind.
Good.
If you ask the first question you're dead. Ask the second.
Yep. Figures.
Though, you should really ask the latter, jplap.

Status
Not open for further replies.