I know this isn't a Yugioh site but I wanted to share these cards I made

47363sx8.jpg

47363dx3.jpg

47363rq7.jpg

47363ci9.jpg

47363ye1.jpg

47363se0.jpg

(I don't claim ownership of the images)

If you want to see more let me know(I'm a member at the site I made this so If you want the link, I'll PM it to you)

RE: Some made up Yugioh cards

So you didn't draw those pictures? They are awesome though. Is the site by any chance, yugiohcardmaker.net? I'm a member on there. If it's not, send me the link if you can.

Chazz9 said:
So you didn't draw those pictures? They are awesome though. Is the site by any chance, yugiohcardmaker.net? I'm a member on there. If it's not, send me the link if you can.

Yeah I spend most of my interent time there

cool cards The Art looks nice where did you get it? The wording seems very official well done I would believe they were real!

Even though I don't like Yugioh.....I must edmit those cards look amazing. Great job!

They look pretty authentic. I'm actually familiar with all of the cards needed for those Fusion Monsters, though I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh! myself.

Well I played Yu-Gi-Oh! up to the generation of the E-heroes. Like what Ophie said, they all do look authentic. When I saw the name of the thread, I was expecting amateur work, so I was actually astonished that they were pretty good. Kewl beans.:F

tttlite said:
cool cards The Art looks nice where did you get it? The wording seems very official well done I would believe they were real!

Most of the art were from a member of YCM(Chazz9 should know) but one is from photobucket

Also seeing how you guys like it. I'll post more soon
Like I promised, here's more
47363qu4.jpg
47363bs3.jpg

Cyber Master Knight was made for a fanfic on the same site where I made these
47363qr6.jpg

47363wi8.jpg

what is your username on the YCM.net? I like the new cards. They are awesome like the other ones. Good job.

Those are cool. I've heard of the site, but I've never really been able to get good enough art for the cards.

Chazz9 said:
what is your username on the YCM.net? I like the new cards. They are awesome like the other ones. Good job.

Same as the username on this site:)

Chazz9 said:
okay, I'll send you a PM on that site....

Ok but for some strange reason, when I try to go on the site, it says it's not found and when I click on it, the screen comes up blank

Back