• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Gallade-ex/Hoopa

Mystic

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys! This is my first deck since last year and would like some input on how to improve it! Right now it feels slow and i dont draw things when i need them. Heres the list!

Pokemon 15

3x Gallade ex RoS
3x M Gallade ex RoS
4x Hoopa StS
2x Wobbuffet PhF (same as sts if im correct)
2x Absol RoS
1x Shaymin ex RoS

Trainers 34

4x Sycamore
4x N
2x Lysandre
1x Teammates
1x Hex Maniac
4x Ultra Ball
4x Vs Seeker
3x Trainer's Mail
3x Gallade Spirit Link
3x Max Elixir
2x Team Magma's Secret Base
1x Parallel City
1x Super Rod
1x Escape Rope

Energy 11

11x Psychic Energy

Strategy

Start with hoopa and spread some damage along with magmas secret base., clean up with m gallade. Absol to move damage as needed. Pretty simple! Thanks guys!

DatSonicAce

Latios Superfan
Not much to be fixed here. I would say that if you're going to run Max Elixir, the only option is to play 4. I also would squeeze in at least 2 Mega Turbo, as this can and will save you at times. This deck could be really good, except for the fact that Mega Scizor just about laughs this deck off. Garbodor is a relatively large threat, and Scizor has no problem discarding your energies, Max Potioning damage, effortlessly 2-shots you, and resists Psychic. This means you can't 2-shot it, even with extra counters, which like I said will probably be Max Potioned off. Mewtwo is surprisingly a good matchup as thankfully Psychic Infinity isn't affected by Weakness.

Last edited: