News 'M Camerupt-EX and M Sharpedo-EX Premium Collections' in April!

That's pretty cool I guess, maybe at some point we could get like a regular collection box with a Mega Evolution figure? (My hopes for Lopunny, Pinsir, Medicham and Abamasnow.)

I sure hope I'm right about the effect of Torpedo Dive being to attack more than once. Though it will probably hit the bench instead.

Awesome artworks! Never understood why they didn't print M-Sharpedo EX and M-Camerupt EX in Primal Clash.

Debating on getting playsets of both Sharpedo and Camerupt rn but if history repeats itself like with Mega Aerodactyl and Mawile, these cards are gonna be garbo.

Please Nintendo let these cards be decent for once, especially the Sharpedo-EX and M-Sharpedo-EX. If so these boys will definitely be coming into my dark/psychic deck

It could be just me but it kinda looks like it's going to be 120- for Mega-Camerupt, really hope i'm seeing that wrong cause if it's "-" then that's not going to be very good :(

Well they do look nice, better late than never eh. Suppose now a team magma or team aqua tribute deck can be complete

Looks like M Sharpedo could be 120 + snipe, so it could be pretty good depending on how much bench damage it hits. M Camerupt says "3 cards", so I'm a bit stumped on this one.

Hoping M-Sharpedo EX is a good or a decent card. Sharpedo never got to really shine in the TCG, hopefully this is his chance. :D My older bro loves Sharpedo and he might even get into the TCG if this card is good! :eek:

Due to the 3 cards part of M Camerupt, it might be "Discard the top 3 cards of your deck and deal 120 for each energy discarded this way". If that's the case, it might be interesting to try out.

Wait in the original announcement, you said the EXs will be alternate artwork so are these just mock-ups or something?

Does M Camerupt say 3 cards? To me it looks like it says "of cards" maybe its "choose any number of cards from your hand and discard them. This attack does 120 for each card you discard."

Maybe specify a type of card to discard, like supporters or energy or pokemon. That way it potentially limits the damage it can do. Although playing sycamore into a full hand and then tossing it for 840 damage sounds amazing haha.

Looks like M Sharpedo could be 120 + snipe, so it could be pretty good depending on how much bench damage it hits. M Camerupt says "3 cards", so I'm a bit stumped on this one.

I'm fairly sure the 3 cards on M Camerupt has to do with discarding them, either from hand or deck. It fits compared to the basic's attack.

I'm pretty sure M Sharpedo (based on what I can read on the jumbo card and what I think the smaller one reveals) says "...[dama]ge to [each] of [your]..." maybe 20 damage to each of your opponents benched pokemon? X amount of damage to each of your opponent's EX pokemon? If it's something like 30 to each, pair that with something like M Alakazam EX or Gengar BKP for cheesy knockouts, lol. Hopefully its not something like 20 to each of your benched pokemon.

Back