• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Luxray AR With Junk Arm

Raix

The Best of Italian Players :D
Hi everybody, this is a deck that i've thought, and I think it's very strong!!
The strategy is to attack with Luxray and return the belt with the Junk Arm!!!

.:20:.
4-3-4 Luxray AR
2 Uxie
3 Sableye SF
1 Unown Q
1 Crobat G
1 Regice
1 Porygon-Z G

.:31:.
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
1 Department Store Girl
3 Seeker
1 Twins
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Energy Exchanger
4 Expert Belt
3 Junk Arm
1 Luxury Ball
3 Rare Candy
3 Broken Time-Space
3 Pont

.:9:.
4 DCE
5 Lighting Energy

What do you think??

Why do you have the Regice? The only thing its good for is in Gyrados. It serves no purpose what-so-ever. Take that out and the Crobat. Either run 2 Bats with 4 Poketurns, or none at all. 3 Seeker is too much for any deck, take one of that out too. 3 Collector is overkill, only use two.

With those spots, put in 2 more Porygon Z G, another Junk Arm, and another Palmer's. These will all help consistancy.

You have no answer to trainer lock but Regice [<('-'^) the reason he plays it], so don't you think this is rather risky?

~L_X_F

Suggestion, drop a luxray ar to add in a luxray LA so you can donk a garchomp. cya

4 Seeker is a must in this deck, since you can FREE RETREAT and Seeker to heal.

^^I was just going to suggest running 2-3 Unown Q, so even under trainer lock you can still do decent damage. Also, consider running a Crobat G or two so you can do 100 with Gadget Bolt + Unown Q, then Flash Bite for the KO without having to worry about Fainting Spell. Personally, I would run 1-1 Luxray GL and an Uxie X to drag out that Vileplume then one shot it with Uxie X, since you run DCE already.

Gengar Prime destroys such frail lines, just so you know. I don’t think one Vileplume kill will save this deck, either.

~L_X_F

How does Gengar Prime destroy this deck?

I put together a similar deck...

Players (21)
3-3-3 shinx luxio luxray - AR
2-2 Electrode SF
2 Porygon-Z G AR
1-1 PorygonZ TP - X MD
2 Uxie LA
2 Unown Q

Energy (14)
10 Lightning
4 DCE

S/TS (25)
Stadium:
4 BTS
Supporter:
3 PONT
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
Trainer:
3 Lucky Egg
3 Poke Radar
4 Junk Arm
4 Expert Belt

Strategy - Use Gadget Bolt with expert belt, lucky egg, and unown q - Junk Arm and Porygon to recover trainers. Porygon is also a great garchomp counter.

I think you need more energy.....I have nothing in the deck that searches for energy (aside from energy exchanger in which case you need to already have an energy....)
I'd recomend taking out both energy exchanger and a PONT for 3 more lightning energy.

^ Cyrus doesn't get you a pokemon tool, its gets you a TGI

I didn't say deck, I meant that as a reply to the most recent tech stated: a 1-1 Luxray X and a single Uxie X. It's too risky xP

~L_X_F

Back