Lugia VSTAR in the Post Rotation Format!

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello everyone! After a stint out of the format during Paradox Rift, Lugia VSTAR has established itself as a top tier deck during the Temporal Forces metagame. It won the Champion’s League in Fukuoka and has done well in several online tournaments, mostly thanks to the new inclusion of Cinccino. Cinccino’s Special Roll attack does 70 damage for each Special Energy attached to it, which adds up very quickly with Archeops‘s Primal Turbo. With five Energy attached, Special Roll is hitting for a massive 350 damage! If one of these is a Double Turbo Energy then you are still hitting for 330 damage, enough to take a one-hit Knock Out on...

Continue reading...

If Lugia does not play a single copy of LostVaccum to counter HeavyBaton, it's an auto loss.

If Lugia does not play a single copy of LostVaccum to counter HeavyBaton, it's an auto loss.
I think it's close to an auto loss anyway, the amount of times I've KO'd Lugia turn one/two with amp on live, and I by then it's just a win on the spot

It has rotated, I've been down 3 prizes cards and still won cause only cinccino can kill you
Lol, meant to say Panic Mask. But I'm thinking of a scenario where you use Summoning Star then Collapsed Stadium Lugia off the bench, or hit the Iron Hands with Heavy Baton, then have Panic Mask and Boss around it.

Lol, meant to say Panic Mask. But I'm thinking of a scenario where you use Summoning Star then Collapsed Stadium Lugia off the bench, or hit the Iron Hands with Heavy Baton, then have Panic Mask and Boss around it.
I mean it's possible but sometimes the hands player just gets arm press turn 1 and Kos your Lugia and then the Lugia player just instantly loses

Back