• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lugia ex deck

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Hi guys I really like lugia so this is a deck I thought of.
Pokemon (7)
4- lugia ex
3- tornadus ex
t/s/s (45)
4- colress
4- juniper
3- Skyla
4- colress machine
4- pluspower
3- plasma frigate
3- skyarrow bridge
4- pokemon catcher
1- computer search
4- bycicle
3- random receiver
4- ultra ball
3- switch
1- tool scrapper
energy (8)
4- plasma
4- dce
strategy- use tornadus and lugia to do quick damage to take prizes with catchers this deck is also pretty effective at donking

iisnumber12

Team UN (White)
You definitely need a Sigilyph counter in here. I appoligize for the short length of my post, but I have to go play a match.

Diet

In a dilemma
What I've been testing with Lugia was Registeel EX. In order to win, you only need to KO 3 Pokemon. Registeel EX spreads 30 damage to 3 Pokemon. I find it to be very useful, and it works for me. Also, like iis said, you need a Sigilyph counter. I have no idea what, however.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Using regular Tornadus would be good against Sigilyph and some Pluspowers could help when you need extra damage for a KO.

ashtavakra

Overlord
iisnumber12 said:
Colress machine will set it up in one turn. Also, you won't be able to KO it that early.

how consistent do you think you will get 3-4 colress machine in turn 1? lol...

how consistent do you get a t1 darkrai with dark patch? and those are basic energies. plasma energy is special.. much harder than darkrai and that RARELY happens t1 darkrai.

ashtavakra

Overlord
it's exactly the same as darkrai.
you need 3 energies on lugia to get him going.
1 dce and 2 others. not to mention you are discard a special everytime he attacks.
and there is no way to get them back lol.. and you only run 8 energy..

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Random Numbers said:
We aren't getting bicycle anymore.

This deck isn't going to be legal for a while, so Bicycle will probably be legal by then, "probably"

Dweaver said:
Since when

It was announced that it's not coming out in Boundaries Crossed.

For the deck, I'd add some Plasma Badge's, so you can Colress Machine to Tornadus EX, I'd also add some basic energy, in case you run into Enhanced Hammer (Maybe Fighting's, to bluff a Terrakion, or a bunch of types to bluff a Ho-Oh). And maybe add some Recycle's to get back those Special Energies.

Maybe you could take out a Skyarrow or 2, a couple Bicycle's, a Ultra Ball, and some Pluspower's.

Also, I agree with the Sigilyph counter thing.