News 'Lucario-GX Box' in February!

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
I dont think its 90 plus due to card on far r8ght nornally have 90 plus in text n this one doesnt. I think people thing the letter looks like a 9

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
30+ If this pokemon.... this attack does ** more damage
100/130
30x it looks like "you may put ** damage counters.... I Don't think It's Mad Bull GX

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Lucario GX - 210 HP
[F]: Force Palm: 10+ damage
If this Pokemon just became active during this turn, this attack does 90 more damage.
[F][F][C]: Spiral Kick: 120 damage.
[C][C] Corkscrew Punch GX: 30x damage.
This attack does 30 damage for each benched Pokemon in Play.

right?

Baconcrisp3

Aspiring Trainer
Here's my prediction for what the card looks like it could be. Granted, I might very easily be wrong, and I probably am.

Lucario GX - 210 HP
[F]: ???: If this Pokemon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 90 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon.
[F][F][C]: ???: 130 damage.
[C][C]: ??? GX: 30x damage. This attack does 30 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon.

TheAipomArchives

Beyond Champion of the Elite Four
I don't know what the GX attack is, but I like that's its only 1 energy attachment, but to use it you need a dce but for the others you need 2 fighting, so it better be good

Edit: Oh, and yeah. I does do 30x. Pls not a better (which is never better) gumshoe chance..

Last edited:

Nistua

Aspiring Trainer
30+ If this pokemon.... this attack does ** more damage
100/130
30x it looks like "you may put ** damage counters.... I Don't think It's Mad Bull GX

Maybe you can put as many damage counters on Lucario as you want and it does 30 dmg times the counters you placed.

SoulDevourerDZ

Aspiring Trainer
Kinda late to the party, but oh man am I so hyped for this box. Arceus-Damn you PTCG for getting me teased and excited from bottom down!!! Looks like a very decent attacker. Hope we get more fighting support in the future so I can use this card long term!

OVP

Aspiring Trainer
It's looking like the GX matches the words to Tauros' "Mad Bull GX" attack. Not a bad thing at all, with 210hp there is more potential to survive bigger hits. Although anything over 90 damage would be overkill on anything short of a Wailord with a FFB.

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
Uhh, not sure if anyone realized this, but it's first attack is definitely a + damage attack, but if you look at the jumbo art, right before being blocked out by the normal sized Lucario GX, it has a 9, presumably 90. Does this mean that we're getting another Stage 1 GX with a 1 energy attack doing a bunch of damage?

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
It's looking like the GX matches the words to Tauros' "Mad Bull GX" attack. Not a bad thing at all, with 210hp there is more potential to survive bigger hits. Although anything over 90 damage would be overkill on anything short of a Wailord with a FFB.
or a Black Kyurem EX with a Crystal Wall, cause that obviously is a legitimate and overused strategy.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Has anyone been able to find even some blurry shots yet of the attacks to give some idea what this guy can do?

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Has anyone been able to find even some blurry shots yet of the attacks to give some idea what this guy can do?

No...

...But I would like to find out when it comes out to the UK in March-- one month later than originally planned and reported(can anyone confirm or debunk the same for the US? I can't find a new US date--if there is one other than February--the initial month--to confirm or deny the thought that the UK delay also applies to the US, and yet, since WPM mentioned US(America) AND UK(Europe) here on the initial release declaration, I have to assume the same is true for the US, but again, I'm not 100% sure if my assumption is right or wrong for my region, so)... :(

Last edited: