Ruling Lucario EX

PokeBeach said:
Lucario L.X � Fighting � HP110
Level Up

Poke-Power: Ascertainment
You can use this power once during your turn, when you play Lucario from your hand to Level Up 1 of your Pokemon. Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Lucario during your opponent�s next turn. (Benching Lucario ends this effect.)

[F][F][C] Infighting: 80 damage. During your opponent�s next turn, any damage done to Lucario is increased by 30.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

It's from DP 2...

Ooops, sorry. I thought he was asking for Lucario LV X. Silly me... :D:p
Anyway, there's 2 version of Lucario ex, the Fist version & Wave version & here's the card & spoiler;

Black Winged Gengar said:
Lucario EX (Wave Version)
Metal Type, 100 HP
Basic Pokemon

PokePower: Battle Cry
Once during your turn (before you attack), if Lucario EX is your Active Pokemon, you may search your opponent's discard pile for a Supporter card and use the effect of that card for this Power. The card remains in your opponent's discard pile. This Power can't be used if Lucario EX is affected by a special condition.

[M][C][C] Battle Blast: 50+
Does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to Lucario EX.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Grass
Retreat Cost: 1

Lucario EX (Fist Version)
Metal Type, 100 HP
Basic Pokemon

[C] Forgery
Attach a [F] Energy from your hand to Lucario EX.

[F][C] Aura Blast
Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.)

[M][C][C] Extra-Claw: 50+
If the Defending Pokemon is Pokemon-ex, this attack does 50 damage plus 20 more damage.

I'm not sure if I got Aura Blast right. The text for the attack name is similar to what translates to our Feint Attack, but there is no text in the attack mentioning that it ignores all effects on the foe. So yeah >_>

Ho-oh_Master said:
yeah right, there is no such thing as a lucario ex only Lv.X

Perhaps reading this thread will help to clarify things up...

Thats pretty lamer... But i mean if they hadnt even made up D/P pokes yet... then how did they have Lucario EX printed?... Was there a Legal Rilou?...

NVM if you look at the card its considerd a basic....

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Ooops, sorry. I thought he was asking for Lucario LV X. Silly me... :D:p
Anyway, there's 2 version of Lucario ex, the Fist version & Wave version & here's the card & spoiler;

Black Winged Gengar said:
Lucario EX (Wave Version)
Metal Type, 100 HP
Basic Pokemon

PokePower: Battle Cry
Once during your turn (before you attack), if Lucario EX is your Active Pokemon, you may search your opponent's discard pile for a Supporter card and use the effect of that card for this Power. The card remains in your opponent's discard pile. This Power can't be used if Lucario EX is affected by a special condition.

[M][C][C] Battle Blast: 50+
Does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to Lucario EX.

Lucario EX (Fist Version)
Metal Type, 100 HP
Basic Pokemon

[C] Forgery
Attach a [F] Energy from your hand to Lucario EX.

[F][C] Aura Blast
Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.)

[M][C][C] Extra-Claw: 50+
If the Defending Pokemon is Pokemon-ex, this attack does 50 damage plus 20 more damage.

I'm not sure if I got Aura Blast right. The text for the attack name is similar to what translates to our Feint Attack, but there is no text in the attack mentioning that it ignores all effects on the foe. So yeah >_>

Ho-oh_Master said:
yeah right, there is no such thing as a lucario ex only Lv.X

Perhaps reading this thread will help to clarify things up...

This is off topic, but those Lucarios are just SWEEET!!:D

Back