Love, Lucy: LuckShipping

B

Blazemxx

This is luck shipping...

***​

Prologue:

In the area of Pewter City, known as "The Stone City," was a scene with the sun setting. From above the city, you could see the sun setting behind the mountains that laid behind the rock city, with the forests beneath and on them as well. Fields with Pokemon and their respective trainers on them, either practicing battle skills or helping tend that part. Some trainers without Pokemon, most wearing bug-catcher hats, were ironically spraying a bottle, which was Repel, to keep the Pokemon away. The stone-paved roads had the sound of hooves as people walked on them, with those not helping the agriculture heading inside, ready to end the day with a relaxing dinner or sleep as they walked with happy expressions as their day was probably a good one to remember.

Years have passed, and Brock, the optimistic cook, supporter to many friends and Pokemon Breeder that always falls in love with random girls, always asking them to marry him even though they have never met, is currently in the Pewter City gym, in the gym's arena with his many siblings surrounding him. He had light-brown skin with closed eyes that still managed to carry emotion in them; spiky dark-brown hair, and a brown blazer with orange on the collar and pants with green tones on them with a dark-brown undershirt, looking almost the same that he was two years ago, except this time, he zippered up that blazer.

Firoo, the oldest brother in the family other than him, also having the same shut eyes that he did as that seemed to be something that was in the genes of Brock's family, wearing a tan-colored shirt that had a picture of a happy Geodude closing its eyes with its fists holding up and an Onix with closing eyes flat on a grass field with its extremely long body; overall face makeup looked the same as Brock except that he was much shorter, came over to him. "Hey Brock . . . I went into- I mean, checked your email, and you got one from some pretty girl named Lucy . . . she attached her picture and you're going to be in for a surprise! "

Brock stopped what he was doing, which was sewing together a pink dress with some pockets for one of his little sisters, putting the needle and dress down onto the wooden-brown table near him, and got excited with a look of rising hope on his face, the kind that he got whenever he just met a pretty girl, with his shut eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Lucy . . . ? I miss that super-pretty girl so much . . ." his look turned to one of being annoyed, but a friendly and kidding one. "You have been looking in my e-mail account? What's wrong with you? I thought that I told you to stop doing that when you prank e-mailed my mom yesterday!"

Firoo had a look of embarrassment as Brock scolded him, scratching his slightly lighter brown-colored hair than Brock's, but knowing that Brock didn't mean to get angry at him and was saying that in a nice way but still meant it. "Oops . . . sorry for doing that in your account . . .again . . . that was a pretty funny prank that I did yesterday, don't you think?" he paused for a moment, stopped scratching the back of his hair and went back to the subject at hand. "Well Brock . . . are you happy that you got that email though? I heard from some of your friends that when you were on your journey with them, you were always assisting them in many good ways, but you were always stopping that in a second when you met any random girl, is that right?"

"Yeah . . . " Brock thought back of the time when he was traveling with Ash, May, and Max in the Kanto Battle Frontier when Ash was battling the Frontier Brains, and when May was entering the Contest Halls. "I guess that I should go and check on it . . . "

"I see that you're curious about it. I know you Brock . . . and whenever you say something that involves getting to meet a girl, even when you're short of words like you are right now, it's eventually going to become something big that can get either you or the people that you're with in trouble," Firoo clutched Brock on the forearm, and began pulling the bigger brother in the direction that led to the door, leading him to the living room. "Come with me, then. You're going to be jumping through the roof once you read this message that she sent you if I know you. Maybe even more than that since this is a . . . pretty girl!"

The living room had a wooden floor with a drawer holding various rocks, also having walls made out of wood logs, making the way that it appeared ironic compared to the way that the Pokemon Gym looked, as that had many rocks on the battlefield and steel as the spectator stand; a desk that was made out of smooth stone that seemed to be carved out to look like a professional one, having a computer with the mouse and printer on it. The window with what seemed like glued rare rocks on the edged of it showed a small, personal pond that Brock and his family owned, with the sun setting at the time, also having an electricity generator and green pipes that were clearly shown in the clean water, leading into the house and was linked to the sink that was also in the room.

Firoo dragged Brock onto the wooden seat, which was facing the direction of the computer that was currently on and had a window up with his email on it; Brock sat willingly onto the stool, looking at the screen with a look of anticipation of what the email would say. "So that's what it says . . . ? Looks like something that you would get from a celebrity. Kind of cool even though I didn't open the email yet" Brock made movements with the mouse and it opened up a window that had a picture of Lucy on it, as an image attachment. There were pink frames on the edge of the e-mail message with pictures of the poisonous cobra Pokemon, Seviper, in poses.

"See? I told you. Read it!" Firoo urged.

"Sure," Brock read the letter out loud.

Dear Brock,

I miss you so much!
Ever since that day when I met you,
I have been thinking . . .
of how I want to see your beautiful face again . . .

I love the way that your eyes show passion . . .
Of love and grace . . .

Oh how I miss it so!
How you cook
How you care
How you love . . .

With everlasting mystery . . .

How can anyone not adore you?
Perfect as anyone can be . . .

Come over here to the Battle Frontier!
Love,
Lucy

Back