• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Lost Charge (Manetric/Raikou)

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon - 13

2 Electrike CES 51 (Evolve)
3 Manectric CES 52 (Set up)
1 Raikou SLG (Set up)
3 Raikou Explosive Impact 32 (Primary attacker)
2 Zeraora-GX (Free retreat/Secondary attacker)
1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60 (Search)
1 Wobbuffet Explosive Impact (Control)

Trainer Cards - 38

3 Lost Mixer (Set up)
2 Volkner (Search/ Damage/ Set up/ Power up)
1 Energy Spinner (Power up)
1 Thunder Mountain * (First turn attacks)
3 Choice Band GRI 121 (Damage)
1 Counter Gain Thunderclap Spark (Making the difference up if I'm behind)
4 Acro Bike CES 123 (Draw)
4 Electric Power (Damage)
3 Cynthia UPR 119 (Draw)
3 Guzma BUS 115 (Control)
3 Nest Ball SUM 123 (Search)
3 Ultra Ball SLG 68 (Search)
1 Energy Recycle System CES 128 (Retrieval)
1 Gladion CIN 95 (If Prism star is prized)
2 Judge FLI 108 (Control/Draw)
1 Lillie SLG 62 (Draw)
2 Aether Conservation Area (Protection)

Energy - 9

9 Lightning Energy

Wobbuffet is an absolute must. If I am facing Buzzwole, and he has Diancie Prism, I need to be able to remove that damage ASAP. I need to conserve the Electric Powers to the best points where I can get optimal one hit Knock outs. The Zeraora is a contingency plan, so then if I can't get lost Mixer I can still have a back up attacker.
After many changed of the deck, I feel like it's in a far more comfortable place then when it began. Making sure that I can get the right draws is the utmost important thing and I feel like we've achieved that. Good job everyone. However, look over this one final time please just to make sure it's now perfected.

Changes as below:
-1 Energy Recycle System
-2 Field Blowers
-1 Pokemon Fan Club
-1 Lost Mixer
-2 Energy Spinner
-1 Choice Band
-1 Manectric
-1 Zeroara GX

+2 Electric Energy
+1 Acro Bike
+1 Ultra Ball
+2 Tate Liza
+1 Counter Gain
+1 Raikou SLG
+2 Volkner
+2 Aether Conservation Area

Last edited:
Interesting deck concept!

Just wondering, but why are you running Lost Mixer? It seems like an odd choice for a deck like this.

Interesting deck concept!

Just wondering, but why are you running Lost Mixer? It seems like an odd choice for a deck like this.
I completely derped. That's not meant to be CEL Raikou, that's supposed to be Explosive Impact Raikou. I'll fix that.

Way to little energy and way to few draw cards you could make allot of room by cutting the lost mixers in half sense you really only need one and 2 lightings at once. Field blower is low priority in your deck sense it's mostly non gx, energy recycler system could be just 1, fan club is just bad it a deck like this. Energy spinners are smart but I believe your gonna have to wait for them

Way to little energy and way to few draw cards you could make allot of room by cutting the lost mixers in half sense you really only need one and 2 lightings at once. Field blower is low priority in your deck sense it's mostly non gx, energy recycler system could be just 1, fan club is just bad it a deck like this. Energy spinners are smart but I believe your gonna have to wait for them
Changes I've made to the post
-1 Energy Recycle System
-2 Field Blowers
-1 Pokemon Fan Club
-1 Lost Mixer
-1 Energy Spinner

+2 Electric Energy
+1 Acro Bike
+1 Ultra Ball
+2 Tate Liza

List of changes and things I said during the new update:

"After many changed of the deck, I feel like it's in a far more comfortable place then when it began. Making sure that I can get the right draws is the utmost important thing​
and I feel like we've achieved that. Good job everyone. However, look over this one final time please just to make sure it's now perfected."

-1 Zeroara GX
-1 Manectric
-1 Energy Spinner
-1 Choice Band

+2 Volkner
+2 Aether Conservation Area
+1 Raikou SLG
+1 Counter Gain

Even though this looks as if I added more than I removed, I have now realized that at an earlier point I had miss counted and had not modified the numbers correctly, leaving me with two spaces. I'm not great at building text decks and far better when I can count it out physically.
Still, with this the addition of these cards such as Volkner can really make all the difference in whether or not I can get the KO's. Let me know if anything else should be done before calling this deck a wrap.

Back