Help Looking to start expanded - lists please!

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
Hey all, I'd like to start playing expanded, however I'm not really sure about deck choices. If you could pass me lists, that would be appreciated! I'd like to play something more roguish (not mill though) and I don't want to play computer search since I can't afford it, however I do already have Leles and shaymins. Thanks!

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
Hey! I've been doing great with this deck, it's pretty rogue and it prefers Dowsing Machine to Computer Search. Here it is: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/vespiquen-aor-zoroark-gx-zoroark-bkt.143727/

Looks like a pretty interesting list! I already am using my zoroarks in another deck, but I guess that's helpful since I already have the zoroarks to use whenever. Just a question: I'm curious about the speed of vespi post-rotation, without FoGP. How fast is it, and how do you play the list? Thanks :D

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Looks like a pretty interesting list! I already am using my zoroarks in another deck, but I guess that's helpful since I already have the zoroarks to use whenever. Just a question: I'm curious about the speed of vespi post-rotation, without FoGP. How fast is it, and how do you play the list? Thanks :D
Basically, you set up all your Basics T1, then T2 bring out Zoroark-GX to hit 180. While you're doing that, Battle Compressor away Eggs, Unowns, and Oricorio. Once Zoroark-GX is Knocked Out, and Sky Field is bumped, bring out Vespiquen to finish the game with upwards of 200DMG. It's pretty fast, but not as fast as Turbo Darkrai or Night March.

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪