BW/BW2 Looking for Zekrom Level 9 and under!?

RE: Looking for Zekrom level 9 and under!

Bolt the Cat said:
Why has Game Freak not prevented people from doing this yet?

Think of how much extra data that would be. Also that could end up getting modified if an event allows a Pokemon to be obtained at a lower level. It's not like they can just recode what is legal on the system.

Right now there are only 4 events that are level 1 Dialga Palkia Giratina and Regigigas. If they patch this then you would not be able to trade these on the GTS. People do this because they are probably cloning on D/P As far as Zekrom and Reshiram go however they do this because they are hoping for hack so they can raise it to a hacked effort values etc. They do it just for show and how ignorant they can be. They also think they are better than the rest of us and they want A HACK TO TRADE TO THEIR FRIENDS. THEY ALSO DON'T KNOW THE GTS PREVENTS MOST HACKS XD.:) Sorry for the last line. Just noticed the caps were backwards XD.:)

King Arceus said:
Bolt the Cat said:
Why has Game Freak not prevented people from doing this yet?

Think of how much extra data that would be. Also that could end up getting modified if an event allows a Pokemon to be obtained at a lower level. It's not like they can just recode what is legal on the system.

Yeah, not this gen, but I think it's plausible in the next gen. There'd be a flag in the code somewhere that triggers and prevents sending to the GTS server if the game receives a specific message from the server. The specific messages would be sent based on filters set by Game Freak. So, pretending something like this came out around DP, Dialga and Palkia under level 47 would be blocked from being uploaded, but once HGSS had come out, that restriction would have been lifted.

I don't see a point of trading a low level legendary pokemon from any generation from in-game play or from event or from using action replay codes won't matter to me though. I only trade pokemon that I've extra of, for other pokemon that I might need in my Pokemon Black 2 version after I've finish breeding of course.

All of the lvl.9 and under demands really irritate me, its so tempting to give the people what they want via my AR, I'll even make it shiny for them as long as it dont screw up my game (anyone know if AR Pokemon do screw the game up when the code is used?)

There is a glitch that allows you to clone pokemon so they do that and keep the other one in the gts to show off

I believe it's Pokecheck, but I've seen it in action, and you don't actually put it on GTS

That has to be one of the most annoying things EVER! I want a crogunk, level 9 reshiram WHAT!

the problem is that people just don't understand that level doesn't mean anything unless the pokemon evolves. With the Join Avenue and Wings introduced in gen 5, you can easily EV train any level pokemon (including level 100). UT is not as important as it used to be, not that having under-leveled legendaries was ever all that beneficial thanks to the move reminders. I believe an expiration time on GTS trades could solve many problems by clearing out pokemon from games that have been restarted and also removing unreasonable trades, both plausible to complete and not. Alternatively, searching by requested pokemon (only showing pokemon already seen) would make trading efficient as well (I don't claim this to be my own unique idea as it is mainly common sense, implementation difficulties aside).

As far as explanations go, I see everyone excusing the lvl 9-and-under legend requests as (presumably) failed of clone attempts, but I don't thing that accounts for this proliferation. This may have been an initial reason, but I have a feeling that a lot of it is new players thinking "Low level legend? That sounds cool! I want one too!" and adding to the problem.

Back