BW/BW2 Looking for Zekrom Level 9 and under!?

RE: Looking for Zekrom level 9 and under!

Teal said:
I don't get what you mean. Just remove it from the options in gen 6.

What he's saying is this: If the remove the option for legendarys that would not be legal, they would have to remove it for ALL Pokemon, even though that is not entirely true.

Yeah, I meant they should remove the entire option, not just for legendarys. It wouldn't help at all otherwise.

DO THIS:
Lv. Any
10+
20+
30+
40+
50+
60+
70+
80+
90+
Problem solved.

Teal said:
Umm, what?
Rendering impossible (illegal) requests such as a level nine Zekrom impossible to request, and doing that for all illegal level/Pokémon combinations. Problem solved.

Removing the "Lv 9 and Under" option won't accomplish anything. These people will just start asking for Lv 10 Pokemon. Also, removing the option to trade Pokemon under level nine is just gimping people who want to raise Pokemon from level one up for example. GF would be better off just removing illegal level options, rather than make everyone suffer just because some people are uninformed or think they're funny.

If you guys want a certain Pokemon just clone one of your level 100 Pokemon or clone a shiny and pawn it on the GTS. I pawn hacks on the GTS all the time after I have my known hacks cloned like Wish Drowzee and Wish Kangaskhan. I know they are hacks but I have gotten legends for them on the GTS in 4th gen before XD. To get rid of the crud have someone hack you a level 1 Reshiram and Zekrom and then trade for their foolish trade. Knowing they got a hack will make you proud since that is what they ask for anyway XD.:)

Grizzly said:
What he's saying is this: If the remove the option for legendarys that would not be legal, they would have to remove it for ALL Pokemon, even though that is not entirely true.

Oh cont rare, IF you say we must remove the level 9 option, you must remove this option for all Pokemon, considering it is possible to get a legendary Pokemon that is level 1.

You guys don't get me. Especially xxashxx.
First off I can't legally clone in gen 5.
2) I don't need a certain Pokémon. (I want to trade with people from different locations.)
3) I want to make my searches without seeing impossible requests.

Cinesra said:
Removing the "Lv 9 and Under" option won't accomplish anything. These people will just start asking for Lv 10 Pokemon.
Level 10 PLUS. So I can give them a Lv. 100 if I want. >_>
Cinesra said:
Also, removing the option to trade Pokemon under level nine is just gimping people who want to raise Pokemon from level one up for example.
What's better, this situation happening right now, or annoying some non-existent stupid people who want to raise someone else's level 1 Pokémon or are too stupid to just breed them?

Luxray :D : Well, that's what I said.

Here's a better idea: instead of making people waste time to train their freshly hatched egg that they want to trade, let's make an option for "Lv 1+".

I think the way to get a Zekrom lv 9 and under is by putting a ditto and Zekrom in the day care and wait until you get a egg. Next you walk around until it hatches. The baby pokemon will either be a ditto or a zekrom lv 1.

StarSpliter said:
I think the way to get a Zekrom lv 9 and under is by putting a ditto and Zekrom in the day care and wait until you get a egg. Next you walk around until it hatches. The baby pokemon will either be a ditto or a zekrom lv 1.

You can't breed legends.

StarSpliter said:

Under normal circumstances, I would be all like...

77190%20-%20Trolluna%20apple%20luna%20luna_eclipsed%20memeception%20season_2%20thou_must_be_new_here%20you_must_be_new_here.jpg

But seeing as how you probably are new to Pokemon, I'll give you an important breeding tip:

Most Legendary Pokemon cannot breed. The only exception to this is Manaphy. However, you can only breed it with Ditto, and they produce Phione, not another Manaphy.

ISB said:
I did some research, and it appears that most of the people putting up these ridiculous trades are trying to cheat the system and clone their Pokemon, hoping that some miraculous situation will occur and their Pokemon will be cloned. Most of these trades are also forgotten trades, left on the GTS by someone who decided to never use that Pokemon again. Others are just people who are actually looking for a level 9 and under Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, etc.

I had the feeling this was the case. The cloning glitch was possible all throughout Generation 4, and the people who'd do it then are used to it. So they try it here, find that it doesn't work, and try it again, the thought that the glitch has been removed never occurring to them. Or the thought DOES occur but they're convinced otherwise.

A simpler solution to this is to display ALL of the Pokémon brought onto the GTS that fulfills the search requirements. You can then choose to organize it in a variety of ways, such as by ascending or descending level of the Pokémon on the GTS, ascending or descending level of the Pokémon wanted, the Pokémon wanted by alphabetical order, the Pokémon wanted by regional/national Pokédex order, shiny status, and so forth. That way, these kids get their fun, and you can just skip past them to whatever trade appeals to you the most.

if this wasn't true, pokemon would be TOO easy. ;)

ISB said:
But seeing as how you probably are new to Pokemon, I'll give you an important breeding tip:

Most Legendary Pokemon cannot breed. The only exception to this is Manaphy. However, you can only breed it with Ditto, and they produce Phione, not another Manaphy.

In addition, breeding something with Ditto will never get you Ditto; only the basic form of the other Pokemon (also, two Ditto can't breed).

This is a very annoying situation that basically makes it impossible to use the GTS. I don't use BW at all very much though so I'm probably not as frustrated as some people.

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and stuff and I had the same question about this, but I did something really funny to get back at all these annoying people that plague the GTS...make a bunch of level 9 and under Reshirams and Zekroms via pokegen and steal their Pokemon! Well they did ask for it, didn't they?

Why has Game Freak not prevented people from doing this yet?

Wait, on Gen 4 if you ask for a Lugia lvl 9 and under or something it will clone your Pokemon?

@Bolt the Cat: My thoughts exactly.

That is only in Diamond and Pearl. Platinum onward they patched that XD.:)

Back