BW/BW2 Looking for Zekrom Level 9 and under!?

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
What's up with the people in GTS? Are they all idiots? Why is almost everyone looking for stuff that's impossible to get? You can't GTS clone in gen 5!

Have YOU ever done it? If you have - WHY? Can someone explain me what's wrong with people?

(This is not a joke even it it's April first.)

RE: Looking for Zekrom level 9 and under!

Shadow Scyther said:
People just want to show their shiny Pokemon. No other reasons besides that.
Most of them are not shinies. :/

jpng15 said:
can some one give me a snorunt please any lvl any gender

Please use the Wi-Fi thread for that. Trades are done there.
---

On-Topic: Like Shadow Scyther said, it's done to show off things, mostly shiny Pokémon. Odds are some people just do it to be (attempt to be?) funny, or they just do it because they can.

There's an image of someone hacking one of these impossible Pokémon to trade for a show-off's shiny Pokémon, though it contains language so I can't post it. In other words, people are aware of why they do it and either ignore it and move on, or give these people what they're asking for just to annoy them.

Shadow Scyther said:
People just want to show their shiny Pokemon. No other reasons besides that.

Well, there are SOME people who actually want to use the GTS to TRADE and who these people should really think about before they decide to make other people jealous.

I didn't say that the showing off is good I just said what is true. I don't like those people either but I couldn't care less.

I think the people like trolling, showing off, or actually want hacked Pokemon. Seriously, it annoys me to no end when I see people asking for lvl 10 Zekroms -.-

I think it has something to do with cloning. Or maybe people haven't realized that the Trade Evolution Glitch doesn't work in BW, which is just as sad as wanting to show off shinies or poorly attempt to troll.

Just goes to show how dumb people actually are because it will never get traded unless someone trades a hacked one to them as that is the only way it can be traded. Oh and if you see a Shiny Reshiram Zekrom they are hacks since there is not official event with them being shiny yet. You can't even get them shiny by Soft resetting so don't try it XD. They are hacks if you have it shiny XD.:)

I see a Shiny Lv1: wants Legendary lv9 and under (excludes mew, manaphy and jirachi). wants to hurt those people bad somtimes.

Xous said:
There's an image of someone hacking one of these impossible Pokémon to trade for a show-off's shiny Pokémon, though it contains language so I can't post it. In other words, people are aware of why they do it and either ignore it and move on, or give these people what they're asking for just to annoy them.
I have been seriously thinking about getting some of these impossible Pokémon and trade them for people's shinies, events and possible teammates as they annoy the heck out of me by clogging up the GTS and making it nearly impossible to find fair trades.

Cinesra, as I said, GTS cloning doesn't work in gen 5.

Most of them have to be trolling, since nobody wants to show off their level 12 Patrat, eh? As there are so many, they really succeed at making me rage time after time when I enter the GTS. This kind of trolling is really sad.

Teal said:
I have been seriously thinking about getting some of these impossible Pokémon and trade them for people's shinies, events and possible teammates as they annoy the heck out of me by clogging up the GTS and making it nearly impossible to find fair trades.

Cinesra, as I said, GTS cloning doesn't work in gen 5.

Most of them have to be trolling, since nobody wants to show off their level 12 Patrat, eh? As there are so many, they really succeed at making me rage time after time when I enter the GTS. This kind of trolling is really sad.

I know, right? It's called the Global Trading Station, not the Global Trolling Station. It just makes me so ANGRY when I see a lil white Eevee and they want a level 1 Reshiram for it! This scum clogs up the GTS, and you can't even get rid of em because of the hack check! I mean, if you were to go check offers for, say, Arceus right now, 6 out of every 7 offers are for something unobtainable. THAT is why the best way to get what you want on the GTS is to offer it, because the decent offers go like hot pancakes there.

I doubt it is mass scale trolling. The difference between trolling on a forum and on the GTS is that on the former you would actually see people's reactions to your antics. There is no incentive to troll on the GTS. It's like badmouthing a brick wall.

A more likely explanation is that the GTS is simply full of a lot of young members who don't know the mechanics of the game. They don't know that lvl 9 and under Zekrom is illegal, or maybe even that the trade-off for their mundane Pokemon isn't a fair deal. I wouldn't even say it is /that/ obvious a mistake if Nintendo has listed it as a possible trading option. The majority of players are young and aren't nerdy enough to know the game in as much detail as, say, your average Beacher.

I did some research, and it appears that most of the people putting up these ridiculous trades are trying to cheat the system and clone their Pokemon, hoping that some miraculous situation will occur and their Pokemon will be cloned. Most of these trades are also forgotten trades, left on the GTS by someone who decided to never use that Pokemon again. Others are just people who are actually looking for a level 9 and under Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, etc.

Half the time it is people showing off shinies (even cheated shinies). Its pathetic and keeps you from seeing the REAL offers since you only see 7 at a time and you'll get the same 7 at a time ALWAYS unless you change the location. I always try to narrow down options by being specific as possible. And to all the n00bs who show of legendary pokemon, just about everyone has 1 or 2 of them from playing through the story so no one is jelous of your lv.35 latios.

This is the reason Nintendo/Pokemon needs to release a Lv.1 Reshiram/Zekrom event. People out there can clone these things and give them to others (I'm not referring to GTS cloning). As soon as that happens, we can say goodbye to most of the Resh/Zek trolling. Although people will go to the next best thing and ask for Lv.1 Hydreigons etc., it will atleast be somewhat of a warning to trolls on the GTS.

I just hope that in gen 6 there will be no level 9 and under option. That would solve so much. What did they think by including it, anyway? Why only 9 and under? Then why isn't there level 19 and under etc. Pff... It should be "Level 1 and up", not "9 and under".

Teal said:
I just hope that in gen 6 there will be no level 9 and under option. That would solve so much. What did they think by including it, anyway? Why only 9 and under? Then why isn't there level 19 and under etc. Pff... It should be "Level 1 and up", not "9 and under".
That wouldn't solve much. It would be better to render impossible requests impossible, and as such, impracticable. As far as i know, that is even possible now, but feel free to correct me.

bacon said:
I doubt it is mass scale trolling. The difference between trolling on a forum and on the GTS is that on the former you would actually see people's reactions to your antics. There is no incentive to troll on the GTS. It's like badmouthing a brick wall.

A more likely explanation is that the GTS is simply full of a lot of young members who don't know the mechanics of the game. They don't know that lvl 9 and under Zekrom is illegal, or maybe even that the trade-off for their mundane Pokemon isn't a fair deal. I wouldn't even say it is /that/ obvious a mistake if Nintendo has listed it as a possible trading option. The majority of players are young and aren't nerdy enough to know the game in as much detail as, say, your average Beacher.
I doubt that the kids who use the GTS, which already requires some progress through the game, don't know about level differences and strength. Spare certain circumstances, but this is pretty obvious. They just request a deal they would desire, probably forgetting there are real people behind the consoles, or underestimate them. Apart from that, i have to agree with you.

There's a flaw with the argument of removing level 9, etc. If they had to do that they'd have to do that to every Pokemon

Equinox said:
There's a flaw with the argument of removing level 9, etc. If they had to do that they'd have to do that to every Pokemon
I don't get what you mean. Just remove it from the options in gen 6.
Renoir said:
That wouldn't solve much. It would be better to render impossible requests impossible, and as such, impracticable. As far as i know, that is even possible now, but feel free to correct me.
Umm, what?

Back