• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Little Dynamo (Pachirisu/Raichu GX)

ElementZero

Aspiring Trainer
This deck utilizes the new Pachirisu to combo with raichu gx (evolving from generations version pikachu) to get early energy acceleration in. Still needs some refining though

Pokemon: 15
3x Raichu GX 29/73
4x Pikachu RC29/RC32
4x Pachirisu 49/156
2x Tapu Lele GX 60/145
1x Tapu Koko GX 47/145
1x Mewtwo 51/108

Trainers: 31
4x Cynthia
4x Ultra Ball
4x Max Elixir
3x Choice Band
3x Exp. Share
3x N
2x Guzma
2x Switch
2x Field Blower
2x Professor Sycamore
1x Super Rod
1x Brigette

Energy: 14
14x Lightning Energy

Last edited:

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Hi. I think this deck is interesting and has a cool idea, and if this is supposed to be a turbo Raichu GX than I would consider adding Max Elixirs to up the damage from the Raichu's first attack, and I would also add a Xurkitree GX because it is immune to all Pokemon with Special energy attached and has a great attack and GX attack that disrupts your opponent and gives them an extra Prize card.

So here's some changes:

-1 Tapu Koko GX (Xu
-1 Volkner (Not that good)
-1 Field bower (You don't rely on Ability's)
-1 Pachurisu (You don't Need four)

+1 Xurkitree GX (PROMO)/(ULP)
+3 Max elixir (BP)

I think that the Max Elixirs should make this deck more consistent, and they can help you power up Raichu's first attack and you can also use the Max Elixirs to power up the Xurkitree GX, the Raikou, the Jolteon EX, and even benched pikachus's. The Xurkitree GX can help disrupt your opponent with its ability and GX attack. You can also use its attack that does 100 damage and discards the top card of your opponents deck to potentially deck them out.

Hope I helped. :)

ElementZero

Aspiring Trainer
I do agree with the other bits but do think i need to keep the 4 pachirisu

Its so key that i start with it and get as many pokemon with nuzzle out my first turn

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
1-2 ninja boy so that the pachirisu can be swapped to pikachus and evolved to raichus quickly.

also since you need to wait for the new pachirisu might as well add some pal pad for consistency.

ElementZero

Aspiring Trainer
made some changes for consistency. Dont know if i really need the raikou and am thinking of replacing it but dont know what for

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
I've been testing out this idea for a little while now and I'd recommend max counts on Pachirisu, Max Elixir & Exp Share to maximize accelerating and retaining energy for Powerful Spark. When you don't pull off Snuggly Generator early this deck gets hurt bad.

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
Every energy on your Pokemon is worth 20 damage and you'll need at least 7 or 8 in play to take OHKOs depending on the defending Pokemon & if you have a choice band. You'll want to be preserving that energy after they take knockouts on you to keep streaming the OHKOs. They'll keep the energy of a knocked out Pachirisu early or Raichu GX later in play or at least force your opponent to make a more difficult decision of what tools to field blower off you.

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
I'd say drop Acerola, Nest Ball, Jolteon EX, and Tapu Koko GX. I'm not sure how good a single Acerola will do you here; You've already got 4 ultra ball and brigette, losing 1 nest ball wont hurt; Jolteon EX isn't very helpful with a format full of evolved Pokemon; and Tapu Koko Gx is at best going to use its GX attack once before losing usefulness. Plus less basics means more likely to start with Pachirisu.

Spring Sun Warrior

Aspiring Trainer
ive been playing this deck a bit. i want it to work sooo bad but it just gets over run so quickly if u mis that turn one or turn two pachi energy spread. like i said i love pachi, pika, and raichu but it just isnt as great as i hoped. thankfully the cards werent that expensive irl/in-game

i will try your ist and see if it helps (-xurk because its way too expensive, also i do have 2 leles. all key supporters etc. ive been playing since HG/SS so im not missing anything or misplayting/bad at the game, sorry just thought id clarofy that incase it was assumed that was my issue BECAUSE MANY TIMES SOMEONE JUST BEING NEW/ MISSING CARDS ETC IS USUALLY WHY THEYRE HAVING TROUBLE sorry 4 the caps accidently hit caps lock and odnt feel like rewriting it :p)

ElementZero

Aspiring Trainer
Lots of changes made. Running a lot smoother now. Tech'd mewtwo is for the buzzwole matchup and because i dont have any mew ex

Raichu311

Aspiring Trainer
I've been play testing this deck as well and Its either a hit or miss, those first couple of turns are so crucial. If you can get that pachi out quick it works great but if you don't you will be playing catch up the whole match. I did add another tapu koko into the deck because a couple of matches it bailed me out big time with Aero Tail. Expert share does help a lot because every energy is so crucial when using this deck and i keep running into cynthia / Garchomp that create alot of knockouts. I agree with you guys i really want this deck to work because Raichu GX is one of my favorite cards but if you dont get setup quick in those first couple of turns its just not that effective against most of the decks people are playing right now.