• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lilligant / Ariados / Dragalge

asdjklghty

-------------
Here's the core of what I have:

Pokemon:
  • 3-3 or 4-4 Lilligant?
  • 2-2 Ariados
  • 2-2 Dragalge?
  • 2 Shaymin EX
  • Need more Pokemon
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Birch?
  • 1 Judge?
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Team Flare Grunt
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Level Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 2 Head Ringer
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 4 Forest of Giant Plants
Strategy:

So when I first saw the scan for this card I really wanted to build a deck around it or at least it has a crucial role in one.

CUfBULZUwAEGPg1.jpg

Lilligant – Grass – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Petilil

[G] Whimper: 20 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, if he or she attaches an Energy card to the Defending Pokemon from his or her hand, the Defending Pokemon becomes Asleep.

[C][C] Leaf Slice: 30x damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Now if I remember correctly, Defending should be any Pokemon that's active so this attack might have some merit.

Any ideas on what to build Lilligant with?

NovaFangz

Ready to Chomp you down to size
Where is the Energy? This deck has potential but you need a pokemon to start with that will buy you time for the basics to evolve. Also if Garbodor is versing this deck it seems like an auto loss unless you use that startling megaphone while Garbodor is in the active. I suggest a 3-3 line of Lilligant.

asdjklghty

-------------
Where is the Energy? This deck has potential but you need a pokemon to start with that will buy you time for the basics to evolve. Also if Garbodor is versing this deck it seems like an auto loss unless you use that startling megaphone while Garbodor is in the active. I suggest a 3-3 line of Lilligant.
I'm unsure about the core Pokemon so I didn't put any energy. I also would put in some Megaphones/Xerosic

NovaFangz

Ready to Chomp you down to size
Since You still have spots left I would suggest Sceptile EX as an attacker and to act as defence while your other pokemon evolve. You can add M Sceptile too, but It may plug up the deck with Spirit Links and such.

kingqazbatt

Aspiring Trainer
Defending means if they switch, it won't work. Still it is interesting since it happens during their turn. They cant be saved by a lucky flip.

CottonTail

Human, please go.
Hey, Im fairly new to the site as a member but I come here time to time to read some deck ideas. Yours caught my attention and I hope you'll allow me to throw in some ideas to the mix like others have. c:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon:
3-3 Lilligant Breakpoint
3 Sceptile Ex Ancient Origins
1 Draognite Ex Furious Fist
1 Shaymin Ex Roaring Skies

Trainers/items/Stadiums:

4 Sycamore
2 Professor Birch
2 Lysandre
1 Shauna
1 Judge
1 Hex Maniac
1 Xerosic
1 Pokemon Fan Club

4 Crushing Hammers
2 Trainers Mail
3 Vs Seekers
3 Muscle Bands
2 Float Stones
1 Startling Megaphone
3 Ultra Balls
1 Super Rod
1 professors letter
2 switch
1 max potion

*3 Giant Plant Forrest

Energy:
8 Grass energy
2 Lightning

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Boo-hoo: If your opponent attaches an Energy card from his or her hand to the Defending Pokémon during his or her next turn, that Pokémon will be Asleep.
Regardless of whether or not you opponent switches his/her pokemon, whatever pokemon is in the active spot is the defending (Ex: Hawlucha free retreat for Mewtwo, attachs DCE) = effects of BooHoo applies or so it sounds. If the case is that only the pokemon that was hit with the attack can be only be effected, the the addition of Dragalge/Ariados will surely suit this deck. Probably only Dragalge since Sceptile has poison but it's an attack and take away the Dragonite with the L.energy and max potion.. so.. I basically had to work around with that concept in mind. Sorry if I made this even harder for you to find a good deck for Lilligant to be in. T^T