Discussion LF good players for testing (expanded)

Laurier_Ex

Ninja master
I have been tweaking left and right. I tested much on PTCGO and i have results over the course of many games. However, i would like to push testing further and go against good players in best of 3,5 or 7 to see how people can adapt and respond to my deck over the course of many games.

In this regard i am looking to go up against any good players in friendly matchmaking. If any of you feel like it, be free to add me in PTCGO: Laurier_ex

I play a Volcanion Turtonator deck which is a 60 card replica of Igor Costa’s Hartford winning build. I make mistakes occasionally but I think I am pretty good with the deck (I am OJBaker in TCGO)

I play a Volcanion Turtonator deck which is a 60 card replica of Igor Costa’s Hartford winning build. I make mistakes occasionally but I think I am pretty good with the deck (I am OJBaker in TCGO)

Alright im adding you. We will see each other online. Turtonator is something i can beat but not my best matchup. This should be interesting and a close matchup.

I'd play you. I currently only have Zorotails built, but I could probably build a fair amount of other decks.

Hey man, don't know if you're still wanting to test, but I would love to be able to get some more playtime in before regionals!

Well played Mhall1207. 1-0 for me against your Volc/Turtonator deck.

This is a 50-50 Matchup in my opinion.
Hey man, don't know if you're still wanting to test, but I would love to be able to get some more playtime in before regionals!

I would be happy to play against you. What is your name on PTCGO.

Well played Mhall1207. 1-0 for me against your Volc/Turtonator deck.

This is a 50-50 Matchup in my opinion.

I would be happy to play against you. What is your name on PTCGO.
AnthonyOrosco13. I heard there's some holiday or something this week, but after I get that sorted out I'd be up for some games :)

Back