'Legends of Johto GX Collection' in April!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Dec 10, 2017.

1. KidShadow Aspiring Trainer
    KidShadow

a jumbo of all three?! What deck could I tech that into?

2. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

I think the Entei GX is just a reprint from Shining Legends.

3. ArcaneVoidDancer Aspiring Trainer
    ArcaneVoidDancer

'Legends of Johto' yet they are missing out on the best legend who got his own game. Either they are going to release a Suicune later down the line as they have been pulling certain cards from sets and giving them their own collectors editions, or we will never get that card. Either way I'm going to buy this as I'm trying to collect every standard GX card.

Brooskey likes this.
  4. Overheat Aspiring Trainer
    Overheat

No love for Suicune.

5. Matthew the Fairy Lover The Lover of everything Fairy
    Matthew the Fairy Lover

6. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

All this Suicune theories about why its not getting made. I think it's just a problem in general with the trio legendaries. Zapdos and Moltres never got a full art but Articuno did. In generations, Moltres didn't get a full art but the other did. Where is my M Latias-EX. Why doesn't Cresselia have a GX card yet?

They just seem to not complete any of the trio Pokemon anymore.

7. BravenLion Aspiring Trainer
    BravenLion

Sweet, releases right on my birthday. Shame that they're omitting Suicune though. It would be awesome if the jumbo GX card was in the art style that those HGSS Legend cards were in because those cards we're awesome looking! It's probably just gonna end up being made by 5ban graphics though if they keep up their track record with GXs.

8. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

9. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

The Entei is a reprint from SLG (sadly). Despite calling it "Never-Brefore Seen" like they did with Shiny Darkrai. The Raikou seems very unplayable

10. ArcanonArg Aspiring Trainer
    ArcanonArg

poor suicune , they turned him into a coin :(

11. Shishigami Aspiring Trainer
    Shishigami

Suicune Gx or GTFO Entei... :mad:

EDIT: Come to think of it now its probably a good idea because it cuts Suicune's slim chance of having Rainbow/ Full Art glory. Not to mention the art on the new epic Jumbo sequel dosen't hold a candle at all to the original. Nice thoughtful idea however and an original one for once on a product like this, just badly composed since its impossible for it to be incomparable.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  12. KuramaZard Aspiring Trainer
    KuramaZard

I just don't understand why Pokemon TCG hates Suicune. First no Suicune EX and now no Suicune GX. Making it into a pin and coin doesn't do it justice. What did Suicune do to deserve this?

Robin Aisaga likes this.
  13. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

My guess is we'll get it featured in a product or as a GX in an upcoming set.

Registeel379 likes this.
  14. Timmony_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Timmony_tcg

500 HP?!? I knew the power creep was bad, but not this out of control! :p

Really, though, I'm sure ten years down the line, we'll be seeing Wailord-GXxX with 550 HP...

15. Tri2attack Eating Pizza
    Tri2attack

I love the jumbo card to be honest. I am bummed like everyone else ,that suicune didn't get a GX but I look at it like this.

Look how bad these 2 GX's are. Suicune was saved for having a bad GX

bbb888 likes this.
  16. cellabi Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
    cellabi

Regardless of the reprint of Entei, this is amazing and something like this is a good call for those who played Pokemon Gold and Silver in the past.

17. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

Not to mention regice never got a ex or GX yet either

18. Sorpah King of Not Much
    Sorpah

Of course we're getting Suicune GX. It hasn't just been left out of this box. It's been CONSPICUOUSLY left out of this box.

19. Mr. Rhyperior The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
    Mr. Rhyperior

Yeah. Same thing. Suicune is the box art of Pokemon Crystal and like Crystal, Suicune is a free Roaming Pokemon in HGSS, without fleeing. And makes the third party Pokemon of the Legendary Beast trio. Suicune deserves more treatment.
    Like the jumbo Zoroark one, it's jumbo and not legal for competitive tournament, just a collectible item.
    • Raikou-GX - Too bad. I put high hopes on this guy. Partial Score: 2 Geodudes

20. Mega Altaria Hard-hitting Bug
    Mega Altaria

Trash product with Trash promos. Congrats PTCGI.

Tapu Lele likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?