Help League Cup Questions

Andrewninja4

The Monkey King
I have Just joined the TCG side of pokemon, and after 2 pre-releases, I am considering entering a league cup.
However, I have a few Questions:
1.Are there any requirements?
2.Do you recieve points?
3.How do they function in general

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
1. A Format legal deck. Usually that's standard. But can be expanded you need to check Pokémon Website in the event checker what your store is going to do for that.
Most stores will charge an entry fee. If that applies to you and what you get out of it will also say on the beforementioned website.
A Deck List. You can print blanks from the Official´website or just write your deck, name, birthdate and Player ID on any piece of paper..
If you unsure then you can always do that on store. But arrive a bit early then.
2. If you do well yes. Depending on Playersize. Top 4 definitly get points. Top 8 only when 24 People participate. Top 16 if there are 48 players
3. You go there. Sign-Up and then you play. Best of 3 or Best of 1. Depends on the Store. There are X amount of rounds you play (depending on player number again) and if you have a good enough score to make into that cups top cut you play out the finals.
That's about it.

Andrewninja4

The Monkey King
1. A Format legal deck. Usually that's standard. But can be expanded you need to check Pokémon Website in the event checker what your store is going to do for that.
Most stores will charge an entry fee. If that applies to you and what you get out of it will also say on the beforementioned website.
A Deck List. You can print blanks from the Official´website or just write your deck, name, birthdate and Player ID on any piece of paper..
If you unsure then you can always do that on store. But arrive a bit early then.
2. If you do well yes. Depending on Playersize. Top 4 definitly get points. Top 8 only when 24 People participate. Top 16 if there are 48 players
3. You go there. Sign-Up and then you play. Best of 3 or Best of 1. Depends on the Store. There are X amount of rounds you play (depending on player number again) and if you have a good enough score to make into that cups top cut you play out the finals.
That's about it.
Thanks for the help!