Help Leafeon GX and General Tips?

Typhoonflame

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

I've just recently gotten back into PTCGO and pulled a Leafeon GX from a pack today. I don't have too many cards that I see played, so I was wondering if there was any way for me to make use of this card without Lele GX and the like.

Also, some general tips about decks and info on the current meta would be great! Thanks^^

Play it with heavy Lurantis(promo) counts. If you have 3 on your bench, and a Choice Band, you hit for 200. You can also play Po Town, so you essentially do 230, and you can heal off the damage from evolving from your hand. It might be a good idea to play at least 2 Switch so you can use Breath of the Leaves twice.

Budget decks on TCGO that actually work include, but are not limited to: Ninetales GX, Tapu Bulu GX/Vikavolt, and any mill decks.

Good luck building your collection, I know how hard it is.

You can play it with Decidueye Gx and throw in one Espeon Ex. Spread damage and then de-evolve your opponents pokemons. My friend made Leafeon Gx/ Decidueye Gx/ Zoroark Gx deck that does really well. This list for it was pretty interesting too.

Play it with heavy Lurantis(promo) counts. If you have 3 on your bench, and a Choice Band, you hit for 200. You can also play Po Town, so you essentially do 230, and you can heal off the damage from evolving from your hand. It might be a good idea to play at least 2 Switch so you can use Breath of the Leaves twice.

Budget decks on TCGO that actually work include, but are not limited to: Ninetales GX, Tapu Bulu GX/Vikavolt, and any mill decks.

Good luck building your collection, I know how hard it is.
Another budget deck that works very very well is guorgiest I recommend building it before anyone says its bad

I got to play Someone with LEafeon that also included a Ribombee line, Dumbells and the Aether Stadium. Each Ribombee heals for 20 hp and you also have Leafeon<s ability so you can heal for over 100 dmg every turn on your active. Cant say if it<s very good but i was happy to have a OHKO response against it. I think you could try to add in Shinootic to get the Ribombees out.

I got to play Someone with LEafeon that also included a Ribombee line, Dumbells and the Aether Stadium. Each Ribombee heals for 20 hp and you also have Leafeon
Aether Paradise only works on basics.

Is there a reason I have lines through my words?

Back