• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

lanturn-emboar hgss on

Infernape1010

like a ghost rider....
POKEMON: 18

POKEMON: 22
Legend: 2
1 : Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND (2/2), UD-90
1 : Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND (1/2), UD-89
Stage 2: 2
2 : Emboar, BW-20
Stage 1: 5
1 : Pignite, BW-17
3 : Lanturn (Prime), UL-86
Basic: 13
4 : Reshiram, BW-113
2 : Tepig, BW-15
2 : Shuckle, Promo-115
3 : Chinchou, UL-48
2 : Shaymin, UL-8

TRAINERS: 23
Trainers: 11
3 : Super Scoop Up, BW-103
3 : Pokemon Communication, BW-99
3 : Switch, GS-102
3 : Rare Candy, UL-82
Supporters: 9
3 : Professor Oak's New Theory, CL-83
2 : Professor Elm's Training Method, CL-82
1 : Flower Shop Lady, UD-74
3 : Pokemon Collector, GS-97
Stadiums: 3
2 : Burned Tower, UD-71
1 : Indigo Plateau, TM-86

ENERGY: 15
Basic Energy: 15
11 : Fire Energy, BW-106
4 : Lightning Energy, BW-108
TOTAL CARDS: 60
stratagy:
try to start chinchou and on turn 2 evolve into lanturn while geting an emboar set up on the bench. rdl and indigo plateau are for the donphan and/or machamp matchup.

with emboar, you can add as many energies as you'd like essentially, so I'd consider switching shaymin out for reshiram. reshiram could be help to throw up there to tank and stall until you can set up lanturn while still dealing damage, and can easily be accessed thanks to collector.

^^ i agree with ghost bear. reshiram would be a better starter because you can wall then rage for a lot for only two energy. i think oaks will be better for this deck than judge. sure, you can disrupt them, but with the new format, as i see it, a lot of deck will be highly trainer based so you may not affect them at all. that's about all i see wrong. good luck

^^ I in turn agree with sleeping snorlax about replace judge with PONT. I also think that you should take out victory medal. you'd only have a 25% chance of picking whatever card you want, which means it's very unlikely you can do that. and with a 50% chance of drawing just 1 extra card, you might as well replace it with ninetales HGSS/CoL for the draw power so you can get 3 cards every turn instead of maybe 1 for up to 4 uses if you get lucky enough to get all 4 in your deck.

or if you don't want to add more pokemon (in this upcoming format, 18 will be enough, especially with lostgar getting a lot of legitimacy once the game slows down) then you could just beef up the amount of energies and t/s you have in there already (I wouldn't suggest having more than 2 burned tower though. for something that could stay in play and usually would help your opponent as much as you, have more than 2 would just be clogging up your deck and would collect dust in your hand mid-game, which would hinder you big time. however, definitely keep the 2 because that stadium will help you out with this deck for sure and is nice to knock out lost world)

update. i dont like ninetails cuz it discards my energy i need to power up lantuns attack. redsherams a good idea but what should i take out for 4 of them.

Take out shaymin and victory medals for four reshiram, a fourth super scoop up, and a twins/ black belt. Shaymin isn't needed if you have ssu and if your main attacker is lanturn. Then you decide which is better for you twins or black belt. Good luck

i like shaymin cuz it alowes me to move my energy around and alowes me to get rdl set up in 1 turn to ge prizes 5 and 6.... i will take the medals out for the reshiram

Back