Finished Kingdoms VIII - The Broken Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
I wanted the day 1 update up by now, but I still don't have all teams. I don't really wanna modkill anyone, so I'll extend the deadline until tomorrow.

simsands

Day 1

Day rules

• Each player may challenge up to two kingdoms.
  • Each kingdom can only be challenged two times today.
  • You may not challenge a kingdom with a type disadvantage (bbninjas cannot challenge double o squirtle, for example).
  • The winner of each battle will receive 200 gold. The loser will receive 100 gold.

Day 1 will end Thursday, February 22nd, at 10pm CET.

Nyora

A Cat
@simsands does the type disadvantage thing mean like only hitting weakness or has resistance you’re type or..?

If it’s resistance too, does that mean that me and brave vesper is have no chance of fighting today?

simsands

@simsands does the type disadvantage thing mean like only hitting weakness or has resistance you’re type or..?

If it’s resistance too, does that mean that me and brave vesper is have no chance of fighting today?

Only weakness. You are able to challenge Brave.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Ok
This is confirmation that I TOTAL EPICNESS also known as TE have reviewed the terms of war laid by Vracken also known as “Vrack” by some and hereby accept his challenge implying that I wish to engage in merciless online battle with fictional creatures using elemental attacks to subdue the others team of 6 creatures also known as “a Pokémon battle”

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
The Kingdom whose name cannot be remembered declares a holy war on @Brave Vesperia for daring to follow such a lesser religion. Mark your people as converted already to the great old ones of the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.