Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

I literally just picked E4 for the pun. E4 = Elite 4. Quite honestly, I wasn't thinking about who was near me. :p

No one can pick the edge squares because then everyone would and there wouldn't be any fighting.
The exact reason I went for as much of a corner as I could get. Specially being the first pick and getting the last hex...I figured a corner messed me up the least. Just hoping my second hex doesn't totally suck for me.

Rainy's user title is "Bug-Type Master" and I just wanna throw out the challenge of: Come at me m8.

uowZTgg.png

http://i.imgur.com/uowZTgg.png

Our order:
@Miatog - (1, 30)
@double o squirtle - (2, 29)
@bbninjas - (3, 28)
@simsands - (4, 27)
@scattered mind - (5, 26)
@Blakers - (6, 25)
@Brave Vesperia - (7, 24)
@Keeper of Night - (8, 23)
@Lord o da rings - (9, 22)
@Vracken - (10, 21)
@TheNyanCatXD - (11, 20)
@rainyman123 - (12, 19)
@TheAnticipationEevee - (13, 18)
@Reinforce - (14, 17)
@mirdo - Normal (15, 16)

Who needs birds?

I do.
Me does. And i will claim what is mine eventually.
I will find who has the precious one and find a way to get it for my Great Duchy.
So. Everybody. Be prepared.
Align with me or be crushed by Wolfgangs mighty wings.

With kind regards
The Grand Duke of Pelipenia mirdo Jonathan I.

The Haunting wishes you all well, but requests that those who dies graves are left unattended at night o_O

While other kingdoms threaten you (or the corpses of your loved ones), just remember that the Vault is here providing you with a needed service and protection. We send our fairies out to collect your fallen teeth, even pay you for it, so that you are protected from the most primal of all magics. So why not lend a hand and make sure none of that nasty steel or poison gets too close?

Back