Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
1 gold

EDIT: ew, this thing is useless ._.

EDIT 2: with this nature, even more useless ._. If anyone wants it, bid over 15 gold and I won't bother you :)

Last edited:

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Eh, close enough to 24 hours.

"Hey PP, put good mons up for auction!"

ok

Dhelmise / Regenerator / Careful / Rank: 4 / Evolution Rank: 0 / Event Moves: Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Shore Up

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
I would like to buy the

Diplomat Office against Keeper of Night

for 1000 gold to prevent any more parasites from reaching my healthy grass kingdom. (blocking Keeper from challenging me).

~ Have fun changing your plans Keeper :p

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Dhelmise auction can go on for the next two hours, but I want to get the event phase going early because it'll take a while.

EVENT PHASE 2!

For this event, I will be giving all of you 8000 gold. This gold cannot be added to your current gold counts.

We'll be having an auction for this event. You'll be bidding on penalties to force on another player before engaging in a B03 battle using your penalized teams. The auction will end abruptly, and I will not announce when the last item is for bid. An item may go up for auction multiple times throughout the auction.

Once the auction ends, I'll post pairings and you will try to win using your team. As there are 7 of you, one of you will battle me if all of you choose to participate. Like in every event, the regular win/loss rules don't apply, meaning there is no risk to entering!

Winner's Prizes: 3x Any Move Capsules, 2x Any Ability Capsules, 3 ranks
Loser's Prizes: 2x Any Move Capsule, 1 Any Ability Capsule, 2 ranks

Additionally, any money that you don't spend will be added to your accounts once the event is over. Also note that any gold you currently possess cannot be used in the auction, to keep the playing field even.

Post if you'd like to join. Signups close at 9am PST April 18.