Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
As a note, I have updated one of the rules for battles. The updated rule is seen here:

• Winner:
    • Select one of these rewards:
      • Receives 1 Pokémon used by opponent in battle. The opponent has no consent over this, but feel free to beg and/or try to appeal to their better nature (if they have one).
      • OR: Receives +2 ranks, which may be applied to any of his Pokémon used in battle.
    • If you issued the challenge and won, take both rewards.
    • If your battle caused your opponent to be eliminated, you will get the remainder of their Pokemon.
  • Not-Quite-The-Winner:
    • Lose 1 life
    • If you issued the challenge and lost, lose two lives instead.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Im sh... i mean not that great at the Pokemon VGC but sure. What could possibly go wrong.
Imma be taking normal then. Because im a normal ma.. seagull.
I will be the most normal King the "Tom Jones Island" has ever seen. (Ok that joke is a bit of a stretch :p)

P.s. if one of you dares to take a wingull i shall free it from your claws by all mean neccesary. If needed by force.

Miatog

Go ahead, pet the owl. He doesn't bite....mice...
Advanced Member
This looks really fun and interesting, never seen this kind of game before. I fear my work/sleep schedule might make it hard to play, midnight-10AM then home to sleep till 6PM PST. I'd like to play with Fairy if this won't be a problem.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
This looks really fun and interesting, never seen this kind of game before. I fear my work/sleep schedule might make it hard to play, midnight-10AM then home to sleep till 6PM PST. I'd like to play with Fairy if this won't be a problem.

It should be fine, as there are a number of others who have extravagant timezones (like myself) that tend to fall on weird times for Americans. :p

Miatog

Advanced Member
It should be fine, as there are a number of others who have extravagant timezones (like myself) that tend to fall on weird times for Americans. :p
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know ^_^ I'll get my team together then.

Miatog

Advanced Member
Question about that. We doing the current idea of infinite use TMs, or the classic single use TMs?

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Okay the signups are over now. So now we'll move onto the next phase.

Here is your nice and pretty map:
YmYqvS0.png

We are going to do snake order picks to determine who gets what tiles on the map. Everyone will get two spaces.

For this initial round, you cannot pick your starting lands to be in Rows 1 or 5, or Columns A or L (basically, don't pick the borders). This means that all of the center tiles (30) will be filled up at the end of the draft.

For those unfamiliar with this, I will post a randomly selected order of the 15 players. We pick in this order, ONE TILE AT A TIME. Once we reach the end of the list, we work our way back to the top (meaning whoever gets the first pick will also get 30th pick).

Any questions, let me know!

Our order:
@Miatog - (1, 30)
@double o squirtle - (2, 29)
@bbninjas - (3, 28)
@simsands - (4, 27)
@scattered mind - (5, 26)
@Blakers - (6, 25)
@Brave Vesperia - (7, 24)
@Keeper of Night - (8, 23)
@Lord o da rings - (9, 22)
@Vracken - (10, 21)
@TheNyanCatXD - (11, 20)
@rainyman123 - (12, 19)
@TheAnticipationEevee - (13, 18)
@Reinforce - (14, 17)
@mirdo - Normal (15, 16)

You have 12 hours to make your pick, or I will pick for you. Make your pick by using the coordinates provided. Once you have picked, please tag the next person using the @username Code.

@Miatog is up first.

I will update the map every 5 picks or so, as I am able..