• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Keldeo EX/Blastoise/Black Kyurem EX

RE: Keldeo EX/Blastoise deck

Daenordus said:
Gusto83 said:
If your going to the pre-release get some new or old Super Energy Retrieval with max potion then you dont have to use super scoop up.
Only prob is max potion and Super Energy Retrieval take up to much resource

There'll also be a super scoop up cyclone releasing with the english version of megalo cannon, and I'm thinking of replacing my scramble switch with that. In fact, yes, I will because it's better.

By Megalo Cannon, Keldeo EX wont be used at all. Genesect EX will destroy it.

masterforce said:
Daenordus said:
There'll also be a super scoop up cyclone releasing with the english version of megalo cannon, and I'm thinking of replacing my scramble switch with that. In fact, yes, I will because it's better.

Not with Plasma Frigate, Plasma Energy, Team Plasma Badge and Colress Machine.

Keldeo is still going to be a very viable deck. Its raw power, Grass Pokémon's relative lack of Energy acceleration, (other than Virizion-EX and...Energy Switch/Shaymin-EX?), will be a hindrance for Genesect, so don't count Keldeo out just yet.

Daenordus said:
masterforce said:

I can understand that but the deck is already limited on space. What would you take out to put all those trainers?

masterforce said:
Daenordus said:

I can understand that but the deck is already limited on space. What would you take out to put all those trainers?

With the lack of grass energy acceleration I may not need it at all.

Back