XY Kalos Dex (complete)

RE: The Regional Pokedex: Pokémon from previous generations in Kalos

zappy800 said:
98Greener said:
Caterpie in X, Weedle in Y.
Problem solved.

More likely they are in both since they are always together anyways unless you count yellow.

They were pseudo exclusives in GSHGSS, where you only got one in the early routes and had to catch the other in the Bug Catching Contest. I could see them being version exclusive again.

Bolt the Cat said:
zappy800 said:
More likely they are in both since they are always together anyways unless you count yellow.

They were pseudo exclusives in GSHGSS, where you only got one in the early routes and had to catch the other in the Bug Catching Contest. I could see them being version exclusive again.

I don't count that because you can still get them.

zappy800 said:
I don't count that because you can still get them.

It's close enough that they could decide to make them full version exclusives if they wanted.

I hope they'll have ditto obtainable in the game. I am not going to wait until December to mass produce Pokemon to trade for...

TheRoyalXerneas said:
I hope they'll have ditto obtainable in the game. I am not going to wait until December to mass produce Pokemon to trade for...

You can see it on the japanese anime commercial so we probably will get it.

zappy800 said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

YAY!! Level 1 Kalos Pokemon for everyone!! *throws all the small Kalos Pokemon everywhere*

TheRoyalXerneas said:
zappy800 said:

YAY!! Level 1 Kalos Pokemon for everyone!! *throws all the small Kalos Pokemon everywhere*

oprah-free-car.gif
You get one, and you get one, everybody gets one!

I'm really not interested in seeing too many previous generation pokemon before the E4. I like having a team of new pokemon. But everyone seems convinced that by showing them in the trailers, they're bound to be in there somewhere. I personally hope GF is just holding back on new pokemon, and they simply want to showcase the new graphics. I know a lot of people can't wait to prove me wrong here when the game comes out..

nightkeeper said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

oprah-free-car.gif

I'm really not interested in seeing too many previous generation pokemon before the E4. I like having a team of new pokemon. But everyone seems convinced that by showing them in the trailers, they're bound to be in there somewhere. I personally hope GF is just holding back on new pokemon, and they simply want to showcase the new graphics. I know a lot of people can't wait to prove me wrong here when the game comes out..

I think some of the people that leaked the fossil evos played the beginning of it and said that zigzagoon and some other Pokemon from a previous gen appeared in the first route along with scatterbug, fletchlng, and I think bunnelby.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
nightkeeper said:
oprah-free-car.gif

I think some of the people that leaked the fossil evos played the beginning of it and said that zigzagoon and some other Pokemon from a previous gen appeared in the first route along with scatterbug, fletchlng, and I think bunnelby.

Well that's a shame. What can ya do though.

TheRoyalXerneas said:

Wow that is an impressive amount of pokemon in the first route.
They did mention somewhere that there will be a lot more wild pokemon each area

By the way, about the 3 stages Bug type pokemon of the region- whats wrong with Vivillon?

Let's not get off-topic. Discuss the new Pokémon here!

TheRoyalXerneas said:
nightkeeper said:
oprah-free-car.gif

Wait... Bunnubly is the generic Normal type found on the first route? Wow and I thought Patrat was ugly. What next? A rotting Degu?

Wow that is an impressive amount of pokemon in the first route.
They did mention somewhere that there will be a lot more wild pokemon each area

Gen 3 had quite a lot of Pokémon you could capture before the first town with a Gym. In fact, Routes 101 and 103 had 3 Pokémon and Route 102 had 5 (Emerald) or 6 (Ruby and Sapphire). Though, all of them were new Pokémon at the time.

I want to see Pokémon that were exclusive to Dream World in Kalos. I also want to see Unown, because if there's going to be a RSE re-make, that will mean the last game you could get Unown in was HGSS.

RE: The Regional Pokedex: Pokémon from Previous Generations in Kalos

Indeed, Weedle as expected right after Caterpie in the dex.

Updated first post with confirmed list # 001-060

068 Flabébé
129 Spritzee

So apparently each of the 3 dexes has their own numbers.... Because Helioptile is 46 on coastal while its Masquerain in central Kalos dex.

Confusing xD

Mitja said:
So apparently each of the 3 dexes has their own numbers.... Because Helioptile is 46 on coastal while its Masquerain in central Kalos dex.

Confusing xD

Skiddo and Hawlucha apparantly share the same dex number as well. Anyway, might give a look at these two:

http://pastebin.com/kcFrYp1d
http://pastebin.com/Lr5DzNhf

Also, Central Kalos:

049-050 are Magikarp & Gyarados
067 Gallade
108 Bellossom
129-130 Spritzee & evo
131-132 Swirlix & evo
138 Munchlax

Coastal Kalos:

066 Amaura
067 Aurorus
089 Hawlucha

Perhaps you should put all three dexes in spoiler tags, it's going to be a long list.

Pokequaza said:
Mitja said:

Confusing xD

Skiddo and Hawlucha apparantly shared the same dex numbers as well. Anyway, might give a look at these two:

http://pastebin.com/kcFrYp1d
http://pastebin.com/Lr5DzNhf

049-050 are Magikarp & Gyarados
067 Gallade
108 Bellossom
129-130 Spritzee & evo
131-132 Swirlix & evo
138 Munchlax

Perhaps you should put all three dexes in spoiler tags, it's going to be a long list.

So that means:

064. Ralts
065. Kirlia
066. Garvevoir
105. Oddish
106. Gloom
107. Vileplume
137. Snorlax

updated.

so as speculated, 150+150+150, with tons of old pokemon, and literally every single one that was featured in a trailer or such, is in there somewhere.

I've seen a the full Central Pokedex somewhere on another forum, if I can find it, I'll post the missing ones.

I like how broad the Dex is now.

Team making is going to be so much fun! *___*

Back