• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Jumpluff: A rebirth

@Dark Void
I'm thinking of dropping the Throh. Any ideas that I could replace it with?

I like the idea of pluspowers in a jumpluff deck so if you could sacrifice a 1-1 line of cincinno or yanmega as well you could add 3 pluspower which helps you OHKO stuff like Reshiram, Zekrom, Blastoise, etc.

Ya. After a Bolt Strike, if they have just 2 benches Pokemon you'll KO them.

Good deck, just that it's a bit inconsistent, and these changes will make it more consistent;

-1 Throh (ZPS didn't do very well at Nationals, and Zekrom with Ysmega is pretty popular now)
-1 Skiploom (It's faster if you run a x-(x-1)-x line)
-1 Doduo
-1 Dodrio
-2 Fighting Energy
-2 Pichu (4 Pichus is overkill, plus they become free prizes later)

+2 Switch (in case Pokemon Reversal/Catcher brings up a bench-sitter, like Sunflora)
+2 Pokemon Reversal/Catcher
+1 Pokemon Collector (more consistent)
+3 Rescue Energy (so that you could "keep the swarm going")

+8

Note: For now, use Pokemon Reversal, but when Pokemon Catcher comes out in Emerging Powers, I recommend that you use those instead (unless it gets errata'd in some way)

Back