TCG Fakes Jax's Toolbox [Home of the XY Reboot: Request a Character!]

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
jax%2Btool%2Bbox.png

Hello, and welcome to the Toolbox! This is a misc. thread that I will use for any Text-Based Fake cards that I make! In addition, depending on which day I upload new cards, they might be based on specific themes, and the list of possible themes is below:
Surprise Sunday - It could be anything, honestly! An EX, a Trainer card, maybe even a character that *gasp* isn't from Pokemon!

Metagame Monday - I take a Pokemon from the video games, find it's most common build, and turn it into a card!

Trainer Tuesday - Pokemon that belong to Gym Leaders, Champions, Villains, etc.

Wacky Wednesday - A Pokemon card that is designed around being flat awful, and I don't mean weak attacks, I mean like, "If your opponent has any Basic Pokemon on his or her Bench, this attack does NOTHING". Yeah.

Throwback Thursday - "Let's bring that old Feraligatr into the modern XY age!"

Fan-Input Friday - Recommend a Pokemon, and I might use it here!

Super Saturday - Cards specifically designed to be heavily playable. It's like Wednesday, but actually good!

Note: since I have been working so hard on different Pokemon for Gym Warriors, and eventually Zero Chain, these will come not as often as usual.

You can check out my Kalos Gym Leader Pokemon here:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...f-justice-deluxe-decks?pid=2669198#pid2669198

Diantha, Lysandre, NameBlank, and I decided to play some Monopoly for a while. While we're doing that, you can browse here:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...olution-mega-evolution?pid=2682099#pid2682099

You can check out my Sword Of Justice Deluxe Decks here:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...f-justice-deluxe-decks?pid=2664299#pid2664299

UNOWN STRIVE HERE:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...x-this-one-s-too-heavy?pid=2675297#pid2675297

Mewtwo is on the way!
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...d-more-if-you-build-it?pid=2679994#pid2679994

I started work on 2 Team Aqua/Magma cards, and they're here. I might consider doing more down the line, but not at the moment. Kyogre and Groudon are down here:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...expect-zero-chain-soon?pid=2695592#pid2695592

Reboot X Expansion... http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...usty-but-its-back.120544/page-11#post-2714594

Reboot Y Expansion... http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...usty-but-its-back.120544/page-11#post-2714971

Now that you know the schedule, let's get into gear!

Stage 2 - Haxorus - HP160 - Dragon
Evolves from Fraxure
612.gif

[F] Blindsighted Slash 60
Flip 3 coins. This Pokemon does 20 damage to itself for each tails.

[M] [C] [C] [C] Piledriver Brigade 200-
This attack does 200 damage minus 10 damage for each card in your discard pile.

Weakness: [N]
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C] [C] [C]

Last edited:
RE: GadgetJax's Toolbox!

Nice concept, Gadget, looking forward to see it! :D Oh, and we NEED a Shedinja-EX to be made. Can't even imagine how that'd be, so I'll leave that to you! xD

another awful card, fresh off the grill!

Basic - Snorlax - HP140 - Colorless
143.gif

Ability: Extra Calories
Whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to this Pokemon, place 2 damage counters on this Pokemon. (If this Pokemon loses this ability, inbetween turns, discard all Energy cards attached to this Pokemon.)

[C] [C] [C] Flatulent Expel 30+
You may discard the top 2 cards of your deck. If you do, this attack does 70 more damage.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C] [C]

Basic - Feraligatr-EX - HP180 - Water
160.gif

Ability: Aqua Flush
As often as you like during your turn(before your attack), you may discard a [W] Energy card from your hand.

[C] [C] [C] Riptide Wake 60+
Does 10 more damage for each [W] Energy card in your discard pile. Then, shuffle all those cards back into your deck.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:

Haha, nice card, Gadget! Although, in the Ability, it should say "(before youR attack)". Apart from that, liking you cards!

It was hard, but here ya go, Louie! Sry if the wording is wrong...

Basic - Shedinja-EX - HP90 - Psychic
292.gif

Ability: Shining Barricade
Prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by your opponent's Pokemon that have 3 or more Energy cards attached to them.

[P] Shadow Storm
Place 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokemon that have any Special Energy cards attached to them.

Weakness: [R]
Resistance: [F]
Retreat: [C]

And now for Salamencetrainer's present! It's a Salamence. With a rock. yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.

Basic - Salamence-EX - HP180 - Dragon
373.gif
this one is so much cooler than xy...
[C] [C] Uplifted Wings 40
During your next turn, if you evolve this Pokemon into M. Salamence-EX, your turn doesn't end.

[R] [W] [C] [C] Draconic Combustion 130
This Pokemon is now Burned.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C]
When a Pokemon EX has been knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.​
Mega - M. Salamence-EX - HP230 - Dragon
Mega_Salamence-400x430.png

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution Pokemon, your turn ends.
[R] [W] [C] [C] Corkscrew Burst
This attack does 150 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon that has any Energy cards attached to itself(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Resistance:
When a Pokemon EX has been knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.​

Ampharos is a Pokemon that always has missed potential in the TCG, so let's give him the best we can!
Stage 2 - Ampharos - HP130 - Lightning
Evolves from Flaafy
181.gif

Ability: Tesla Link
As often as you like during your turn(Before your attack), you may move a [L] Energy attached to 1 of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon.

[L] [C] [C] Quick Spark 50+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool card attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage.

Resistance: [M]

...How about we give him a friend to work with?

Stage 1 - Jolteon - HP90 - Lightning
135.gif

Ability: Evo-Conductivity
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may attach 2 [L] Energy cards from your discard pile to this Pokemon.

[C] Split Bolt 20
You may discard a [L] Energy card attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.).

Retreat:

Since today is surprise sunday, let's use a randomizer! I got Heatmor.

cac_september14copy_zps75f2db4d.jpg

Coincidence much?

Basic - Heatmor - HP110 - Fire
631.gif

[R] Max Incinerate 20+
Does 20 more damage for each [G] and [M] Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[C] [C] [C] Fire Booster 40+
Discard all [R] Energy cards attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 30 more damage for each Energy card discarded this way.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:

Stage 2 - Conkeldurr - HP140 - Fighting
Evolves from Gurdurr
534.png

Ability: Assault Vest
Any damage done to your Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 10(After applying Weakness and Resistance). Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done by your Pokemon to your opponent's Pokemon.

[F] [C] [C] Mach Punch
This attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:

Basic - Greninja-EX - HP160 - Water
658.gif

Ability: Protean
Once during your turn(Before your attack), you may discard a basic Energy card from your hand. If you do, this Pokemon is the same type as that Energy card for the until the end of your turn.

[C] [C] [C] Extrasensory 70
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, during your opponent's next turn, his or her Active Pokemon's retreat cost is [C] more.

Resistance:

Make sure to leave your thoughts for Friday!

Edit: Changed Assault Vest.

And finally, the moment you've been waiting for: Trainer Pokemon! They function just like Team Plasma Pokemon, so here are the rules:

-Like Team Plasma Pokemon, they start off as standard Pokemon until they reach their final evolution stage (example: Makuhita evolves into Team Korrina Hariyama).

-The Pokedex entry label is replaced with a mugshot of the Pokemon's trainer. On Pokemon-EX, the EX-rule is put under the image of the Pokemon (Where height, weight, and Dex No. goes.)

-For anyone who would want to use this concept on an image fake, change the color of the border to match that of the Pokemon's trainer. Here's the recommended list:

Viola - Bright Green
Grant - Brown
Korrina - Orange
Ramos - Dark Green
Clemont - Blue
Valerie - Pink
Olympia - Purple
Wulfric - Light Blue
Team Flare - Red
Diantha - White

and with that out of the way, let's get to our first one!

Basic - Heracross - HP100 - [G] (Team Viola)
214.gif

[G] [C] Horn Chuck 30x
Discard as many Item cards as you like from your hand. This attack does 30 damage times the number of Item cards you discarded.

[G] [G] [G] Bullet Slam 80+
You may flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. If tails, this Pokemon does 40 damage to itself.

Resistance:

Stage 1 - Sylveon - HP90 - [Y] (Team Valerie)
Evolves from Eevee
700.gif

Ability: Evo-Blessing
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may draw 2 cards.

[C] Magic Juggle 40x
Flip a coin for each [Y] Energy attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [M]
Resistance: [D]

We're doing the Haymakers! Hitmonchan time!

Basic - Hitmonchan - HP110 - Fighting
107.gif

[F] Screwdriver Jab 20
Draw a card.

[F] [F] [C] Special Uppercut 70
You may discard a [R], [W], or [L] Energy card from your hand. If you do, discard a [R], [W], or [L] Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:
Stage 1 - Scizor - HP120 - Metal
Evolves from Scyther
212.gif

[M] Dancing Cutter 20
Flip a coin. If heads, during your next turn, this Pokemon's Dancing Cutter attack does 40 more damage(Before applying Weakness and Resistance). If tails, this Pokemon can't use Dancing Cutter during your next turn.

[C] [C] [C] Straight Slash 80
Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon(Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Resistance: [P]
Stage 1 - Electivire - HP130 - Lightning
Evolves from Electabuzz
466.gif

[L] Rotating Shock 30
You may return this Pokemon to your hand(Discard all cards attached to it). If you do, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[L] [C] Overdrive Knuckle 40+
You may do 30 more damage. If you do, this Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.

I have lots of cool ideas for Trainer Pokemon, but I want to see everyone elses opinion first: Should I keep doing them on Tuesdays, or create a new thread specifically for them? Pool Ends On 9/20/14 at 9PM, central time. http://strawpoll.me/2550397

Let's do the randomizer wumortiem!

Got Volbeat and Staraptor.

Basic - Volbeat - HP70 - Grass
313.gif

[C] Midnight Charge
Attach a [G] Energy card from your hand to this Pokemon. If you attached Energy in this way, switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[G] [G] Glow Burst 50
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.

Resistance:

Stage 2 - Staraptor - HP140 - Colorless
Evolves from Staravia
398.gif

Ability: Masterful Wing
Each of your opponent's Basic Pokemon's attacks require [C] more Energy to use.

[C] [C] [C] Tornado Hold 40x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [L]
Resistance: [F]
Retreat:

And, now for a big surprise!

Basic - MegaMan - HP100 - Colorless
megaman_shot.gif

Ability: Variable Weapon System
This Pokemon can use the attacks of any Pokemon in your opponent's Discard Pile(You still need the neccesary Energy to use each attack.)

[C] [C] Mega Buster 30x
Flip a coin for each Energy card attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

Resistance:

It's been a while since I've posted...

Basic - Pichu - HP30 - Lightning
172.gif

Ability: Innocence
Prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by your opponent's Evolved Pokemon and Pokemon-EX.

[L] Volt Tackle 30
This Pokemon does 10 damage to itself.

I'm gonna take my CaC wrench and fix up Dragon's Exalted Seismitoad. Just wait a minute...

Stage 2 - Seismitoad - HP150 - Water
Evolves from Palpitoad
537.gif

[C] [C] Echoed Croak 40+
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has any Special Energy attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage.

[W] [C] [C] [C] Knuckle Pulse 90
This attack does 40 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon(Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon). This Pokemon can't use Knuckle Pulse during your next turn.

Resistance:

Stage 1 - Rapidash - HP90 - Fire
Evolves from Ponyta
078.gif

[R] [C] Furious Kick 20+
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

[R] [C] [C] 9000 Horsepower 70
You may discard any Stadium Card in play. If you do, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat:

Don't forget to leave recommendations for Fan Friday! Looking for input...

Anyone?

at all?

please?

ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png

Srsly, tho. This is miserable. C'mon, is it really that hard to just open up the reply button, name a Pokemon you like, and hit post??

Back