News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

Wally into Electrode GX T1, discard, then beast ring and attach and you've got a fully powered up Guzzlord on your first time. Guzzlord memes are real.

Ariados/Salazzle(ability) with Fliptini. Many of these look really good. There is also Solroc's Scorching Light "Flip a coin. if heads, your opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed. if tails, burned". Similar to that of Thundurus EX's Thunder Knuckle. "30+ 'if heads, your opponent's active pokemon takes 30 more damage, if tails, paralysis.'" I'm going to enjoy this set in August as a part of Celestial Storm.

You can. but you need to be fast because Pre-evos are very frail. Because they can easily hit by std. like Zoroark. I just really wish Broken Space got reprinted

No. Broken time space would be terrible in this format. LOL

My friends and I did some tests and multiple casual tournaments where we played expanded with BTS legal. That card is the definition of toxic lmao...Sure was fun though

As otaku has said many times, what we need are bigger, badder, and overall better pre-evolutions to make them actually worth playing, rather than just a means to an end.

Last edited:
To see Kagemaru draw in her original style is very cool
(Im referring to the apricorn maker and underground expedition)

Where is Mr.Mime GX HR...? My most anticipated card is the only one not yet posted :<

Last edited:
Where is Mr.Mime GX SR...? My most anticipated card is the only one not yet posted :<
Here he is!
s-l1600.jpg

Love the FAs and SRs but I don't use them for the sake of deck building.

Okay, the GXs of Celestial Storm
  1. Rayquaza-GX
  2. Blaziken-GX
  3. Stakataka-GX
  4. Scizor-GX
  5. Salamence-GX
  6. Articuno-GX
  7. Bannete-GX
  8. Electrode-GX
  9. Mr. Mime-GX (Evens)
  10. ???
  11. ???
Maybe Blacephalon and Odds Mime? What do you think?
I'm pretty sure we're getting mime evens as a promo, much like Japan did. That being said, I think that Blacephalon will definitely be there, hopefully as a fire type, and probably a Groudon and Kyogre GX, which will both be as underwhelming as Xerneas and Yveltal GXs were.

MUST HAVE SCIZOR RAINBOW RARE NOW!

MUST HAVES a}.Scizor gx b}.Banette gx C}.RAINBOW RARES{excluding mr.mime gx rr}

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:
2 magcargo and 2 zoroark gx set up with mallow played = 4x Computer Search!!! You do have to give up your supporter played for the turn + 1 card to be traded (can be Exeggcute in Expanded haha)

2 magcargo and 2 zoroark gx set up with mallow played = 4x Computer Search!!! You do have to give up your supporter played for the turn + 1 card to be traded (can be Exeggcute in Expanded haha)

Incorrect.

Smooth Over does not directly stack; when you use it, you search your deck for a card, shuffle the remainder of your deck, then put the new card on top. If you use a second instance of Smooth Over before drawing a card from the previous one, the second one "erases" the stacking of the first. You can Smooth Over, use the Ability on Zoroark-GX to draw two cards (one being the card Smooth Over top-decked), then use a second instance of Smooth Over and use another Zoroark's Ability to draw that card (plus the one underneath it).

Also, if you need that many specific cards, you may be better off just trying your luck to draw into some of them first. No, really: while there is a chance you'll fail to get all four from the combination above, a draw Supporter has higher utility.

Back