News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

Love the FAs and SRs but I don't use them for the sake of deck building.

Okay, the GXs of Celestial Storm
  1. Rayquaza-GX
  2. Blaziken-GX
  3. Stakataka-GX
  4. Scizor-GX
  5. Salamence-GX
  6. Articuno-GX
  7. Bannete-GX
  8. Electrode-GX
  9. Mr. Mime-GX (Evens)
  10. ???
  11. ???
Maybe Blacephalon and Odds Mime? What do you think?

Love the FAs and SRs but I don't use them for the sake of deck building.

Okay, the GXs of Celestial Storm
  1. Rayquaza-GX
  2. Blaziken-GX
  3. Stakataka-GX
  4. Scizor-GX
  5. Salamence-GX
  6. Articuno-GX
  7. Bannete-GX
  8. Electrode-GX
  9. Mr. Mime-GX (Evens)
  10. ???
  11. ???
Maybe Blacephalon and Odds Mime? What do you think?
I think Blacephalon is a possibility, but considering we've gotten the Mascots for every "region-based" set as GX cards, I could see them push Blacephalon for another set and then have Groudon and Kyogre GX alongside Rayquaza. I feel like Mr. Mime will get a "Mr. Mime GX box" or something like that

It's new!
...but old!
It's nice, I like the SR Rainbow Energy.

Anyone else think that the general community will nickname Life Herb to Weed?
I get that feeling and I don't like it.

Makes me feel fuzzy inside to see those 5 extremely old supporters coming back and in full art versions. Will try to collect cards from this set as I started getting interested in the TCG during the EX Ruby & Sapphire era.

It's new!
...but old!
It's nice, I like the SR Rainbow Energy.

Anyone else think that the general community will nickname Life Herb to Weed?
I get that feeling and I don't like it.

Well, to get anyone to care enough to give it a nickname, it would first need to gain some relevance in the meta game. Therefore, I think Life Herb is pretty safe.

I’m a bit surprised that they didn’t include some other random trainer outside of the set as a Secret Rare

You guys already know I'm going to go on about the awesome full arts, so... move on through the comments, don't mind me...

Oh, man. 3 months to wait for the FA Underground Expedition, FA Copycat, and SR Pokenav. The hyper rare Articuno looks awesome. Since Articuno is an Ice type, the chrome cast works a lot.

My favorite pokemon finally gets some love with that full art! <3

A bit of a bummer still Banette's ability didn't get buffed to 3 damage counters but oh whale, I will make it work!
Might need 4 of these to make it effective?
@Robin Aisaga: copycat FA, is the essentialy a slightly similar picture to the RA, i wouldve preferred they Copycat art. i can see copycat is useful if your opponnent has at least more than 6 cards in thier hand, such using 1-4 pokemon decks. Opponents having 6 or less cards, you might as well use cynthia, N, shauna, judge, coleress. i agree most of the cards in this set is underwhelming, Articuno might see some play, since its essential a Water-tapu koko, without the gx attack.
Mr.mime EVENS will see some play in decks that want to stall or disrupt, magic ODDS is ccoming out in a kit?

Once again, the FA Supporter artwork is strong. First there was Ultra Recon Squad FA (which I now have a playset of in English), Blaine FA (definitely getting at least 2), and now Copycat FA? Wow, why is it that these recent Japanese subsets have had such good looking FA Supporters?

As someone who mainly collects that type of card, I've been very happy with them lately.

WAIT ARTICUNO-GX IS JUST KOKO GX BUT WATER AND A DIFFRENT GX MOVE? YEAH BOI
BTW rainbow Energy is beautiful and all of these cards look amazing.

Back