News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Who would win: A fighting fury belt and an entire pokemon conservation reserve

or 1 leaf blower?
I think "field" implies that it can blow an entire field with the same amount of energy consumed as blowing a leaf with a leaf blower. Conclusion: Jet engines

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
Crap I never liked that evil aegislash card and now we have another one.

Z-C-L-O-L-G-O! Nb grnv szh xlnv gl yfim! R rmelpv gsv zmxrvmg kldvi gszg R nzb ivgfim!

Cyankal

Aspiring Trainer
Kind of meh. The ability is ok i guess, the attack overpriced tho. The GX attack looks at first interesting, but considering there will be cards like counter catcher your opponent wouldnt mind too much

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
All of the previous Pokémon that we have had this ability on have been Stage 1s. This is far less clunky and will be a great tech in Garbodor decks!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Weavile's ability on a Basic? That's not too bad.
I'm sure it'll see some play, probs not a ton though, it's not going to be a money card, maybe $3.00 max

Bella

Fairy Type Queen
I like the ability but with our current tools the impact is kind of meh. Main contenders are float stone, decks that have lots of support pokemon don't need to run 4 of anymore, maybe 2 plus magearna. Other than that maybe on silvally to change types? That would be super situational though.

What this does confirm is we might be getting some super fun tools in this set, hopefully some with active effects as soon as you play them.

Abandos

Aspiring Trainer
I like the ability but with our current tools the impact is kind of meh. Main contenders are float stone, decks that have lots of support pokemon don't need to run 4 of anymore, maybe 2 plus magearna. Other than that maybe on silvally to change types? That would be super situational though.

What this does confirm is we might be getting some super fun tools in this set, hopefully some with active effects as soon as you play them.

This could also help mega evolutions

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
If you want to play multiple typing tools for Silvally GX, this is your card. It's just cute in general for passing around Choice Bands and Float Stones as well.

Keep it in your back pocket.