News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I knew it this will happen.

I don't see Gladion have its another FA, since it doesn't have new looks like his mom and Lillie does.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Lol this is great - I cannot wait for this set, tempted to pre order another 2 boosters lol does anyone know is it standard 1 secret rare per booster box on first print?

Also dare I say it - I'm excited NO RAINBOW CARDS??? surely 1 would have been revealed by now if there was!

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
This is admittedly a really nice Full art. Well, the art of this set is bonkers, so I may start up a little collection of art that I like.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Also dare I say it - I'm excited NO RAINBOW CARDS??? surely 1 would have been revealed by now if there was!
I don't think you're right on that claim, unfortunately. Considering that the three Ultra Beasts (Pheromosa, Xurkitree and Celesteela) are the only new GX cards in the set, and we have yet to see their Full Arts, I'd say the Rainbow cards are still likely to be in the set.

Sean Timmons

Aspiring Trainer
Dang this art is pretty sick. It would be pretty lame if this didn't make the crossover to English in at least some exorbitantly priced sealed product.

TheHotdogJar

I love strawberry pancakes all night
This card is sooooo kawaii and beautiful!!! Thank you Pokemon! Thats all I want from this set

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
What the heck does she have around her neck? It's not a scarf...
maybe it's alive... Maybe it's a new pokemon...