News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

Yog

Rogue
Hold up, where is Acerola?

I had plans for an Alolan Muk / Salazzle / Po Town deck, but it's not going to work without her too. I thought her English release was due for this set?

thflame

Aspiring Trainer

I had plans for an Alolan Muk / Salazzle / Po Town deck, but it's not going to work without her too. I thought her English release was due for this set?

She was released in SM2+. She should be in our Burning Shadows set.

Yog

Rogue
Oh right, the whole continental divide thing. So she is in our August set. Are these cards in the same one for us? (at best guess?)

TheRealBro..

The Malamar looks shiny, or am I imagining things. Anyway, really like this set a lot as a collector. Can't wait to get my hands on these. Sure, another Charizard card, but the Hyper Rare looks really good.

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Great! Wonder what other cards North America will be getting. Guess Shaymin-ex will continue to saturate the market and VS seekers as well. Guzma is the new Lysandre. GG, mate. Let's see what Pokemon throws at us between now and rotation. Here is to hoping everyone's Shaymin-ex sales were for not. Come on Legendary Treasures volume 2! Or...Mythic Treasures. Maybe Ultra Super Legendary Treasures MKII.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V

It is, but this isn't an english set list. Acerola was released in Japan in their SM2+ set. The english list will probably be compiled and translated some time in mid-July to early August.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well then, time to play the waiting game until SM4 so I can get another chance at Alolan Exeggutor-GX.

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
Kind of annoying to see something like Lysandre back, but I guess VS Seeker will be gone soon as well.

I've been sitting and thinking about this Golisopod GX, especially now that this Guzma has been revealed. There's still a ton of potential, you're going to have a ton of options to get a new Golisopod GX in the active. Acerola will be awesome to allow for an easy refresh on a damaged active, then bringing a new one to the front while getting a new one set up. Escape Rope will be back, Max Potioning a damaged Golisopod would be nothing since its main attraction is only one energy.
Don't worry, I am sure they wil repint VS Seeker in the next 5 years or so.