News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

MuhFugginMoose

I'd Say Grass Knot!
Awesome! The sooner they show us a Plumeria FA the sooner I can come to grips with spending a good chunk of change on this set.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
The art on this card make me chuckle its like if Doc Brown from Back to Future was trying to be a rapper but in modern times. :)

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Not the best full art trainer in my opinion, to be honest, i haven't been a fan of many of the sun and moon full arts. They seem lazy, they're only the pokemon slapped onto a basic background. The trainers are a little better, fore they have designs behind them, but come on pokemon, we all know you can do better. We've had amazing full arts like Umbreon EX, Florges EX, and Latios Ex, so what gives? I probably will be using Guzma in decks, but probably wont try too hard to get the full art version.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
This Guzma is just...Absolutely fantastic. I'll take twenty. I absolutely love his pose and the background and just...Ugh it's perfect.

If you dont like them, why not just ignore them? (also, there is no machamp rainbow rare ^^)

Well I have a hard time ignoring them. I want to see the best come out of Pokemon. Full arts are one of my absolute favorite things to collect and when I see that a lot of them are...Heavily lacking I want to discuss my opinions on said topic. Have I been trying to collect the Rainbow Rares? Yeah, because I'm a completionist. Some of them look alright but I think they're a bit unnecessary(And add even more "secret" rares to the set that really have no reason to be there. 22 Secret rares in GUR? That's absolutely ridiculous. What happened to there being like 2-6 per set?? I digress.). I'd just like to see better things come out of Pokemon is all. Besides. I like discussing things..That's just something I can't really help.

Also:
Machamp-EX-HR.jpg

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty excited to see how Guzma is used in competitive play. I don't think this card looks too bad, but it's not as nice as it could've been imo.

mister-east

Aspiring Trainer
really? full art lysandre becomes this guy? yes! this means i can get the reversed edition witch means 20 less euro's to be wasted on an full art.

mister-east

Aspiring Trainer
i think lucario whould have an better ability if the active pokemon would get shielded by it in sted of lucario himself.
i know people would say that the card would be to broken but here are my reasons why it shouldn't be:

there are plenty of max potion decks out there: sylveon, koko, bulu, lunala, solgaleo, metagross
in the new expansion acerola will be released witch means that hitting for damage wouldn't be that much of an issue unless it makes a oneshot.
and last but not least we still got hex mania to stop this effect.

Rhyno

not very cool dude
The art on this card make me chuckle its like if Doc Brown from Back to Future was trying to be a rapper but in modern times. :)
Almost exactly what I was thinking, but more like if Bruce Banner got white hair and tried to be a rapper. Same thing I guess though.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
I gotta admit, I wasn't sure what to think of the pose and face on this card at first, but it's grown on me. I'll definitely at least get the "regular" version, and the secret rare if I have enough cash to spare. Kinda wish the regular art had a nicer looking background, but maybe there'll be an alternate art print of Guzma sometime in the future that does that.

Edit: On second thought, the original's background has grown on me as well. Lol.

Last edited: