News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

I feel like many people have already stated this, but I want to put my opinion out there. I hate Sun and Moon Rainbows and Full Arts, at least compared to other full arts. Rainbows just seem like a way to milk more money out of people and make Secret Rare lists harder to fill. The background almost always is the same color as the Pokemon itself, i.e Espeon GX, and if not it just isn't colorful either way. Where are the colorful Full Arts I know? Professor Sycamore, Volcanion, Pokemon Ranger, and more better represent those beautiful textured pieces of cardboard than the Sun and Moon full arts do.

Last edited:
So are they just hitting the check boxes for all of the popular Pokemon for Burning Shadows/around Burning Shadows Release?

Anyway, Lucario's ability looks really cool. Of course, it could always be knocked away with Guzma or Lysandre, but that's your opponents supporter for the turn. You could also use Devolution Spray to combo with it. Really wish the attack had a better cost though. Three Fighting Energy to attack seems a bit much, but that's the same as most Stage 1s regular attack damage.

Lucario's ability is very similar to a pokepower on Lucario lvl X!

Plus the artwork is pretty cool.

203275.jpg
Man, that's made me feel old - Lucario LV X was one of the first decks I ran when I got back into Pokémon from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yeah, I don't even collect the cards anymore. They definitely took a noisedive in quality. The trainers are probably the best thing in theset.

The full art trainers look good though.

I remember the full silver Dialga, it was all silver but had a rainbow reflection in the light. It was gorgeous. These rainbow rares pale in comparison.

Besides that Black border > Black line border

Blue outline < gold outline

Last edited:
Ok this ability is exelent. Can protect anything from a turn (with out spray). I mean is possible steal win if is the only pokemon you have.

3 energy looks expencive from this meta but is fighting pokemon with some bonus can hit high (special energies, kukui, choice band). is seems to can trade with Gx pokemon well.

But i love the effect as a clear defence move. Give extra turns from set up.

And the Support protect from ability from NEXT turn. i mean is no cancel the effect

Yes. this is what i need. Nothing else, just this. The card art on riolu is the best thing since Silly Bandz in elementary. Nothing else to say, riolu out.

Why is one of Lucario's foot blue and the other one is black?

In this artwork, Lucario is already gearing up for an attack (punch). The blue light is generated from the palm of the right hand of Lucario making one foot look blue. This is another reason why I like this artwork so much.

Last edited:
Can they just quit Rainbow Rares already? There's only ever been one good one, Machamp. They all just look so...Stupid Honestly. They're really lazy. Just...Come on Pokemon. Fix your stuff. The full arts? They're not the best either. I really hate the blue borders and I especially hate the mono-color background relying on mere texture to make it look nice. If they're making Full Arts they better either do it right, like in the BW era, or just not do them at all.

I like Lucario. Too bad we don't have Broken Time-Space.
If you dont like them, why not just ignore them? (also, there is no machamp rainbow rare ^^)

Back