News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
Determination is good for 3 things:

1. Riolu winds up the Active pokemon
  2. Promo Koko, Duskull or Decidueye is on the field
  3. Undertale references :p

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Can they just quit Rainbow Rares already? There's only ever been one good one, Machamp. They all just look so...Stupid Honestly. They're really lazy. Just...Come on Pokemon. Fix your stuff. The full arts? They're not the best either. I really hate the blue borders and I especially hate the mono-color background relying on mere texture to make it look nice. If they're making Full Arts they better either do it right, like in the BW era, or just not do them at all.

I like Lucario. Too bad we don't have Broken Time-Space.

Beat

Aspiring Trainer
To remove this effect (from ability) we can use Hex Maniac before it evolves or Pokemon Ranger on our turn, right?

NeoRaikou

Aspiring Trainer
Can they just quit Rainbow Rares already? There's only ever been one good one, Machamp. They all just look so...Stupid Honestly. They're really lazy. Just...Come on Pokemon. Fix your stuff. The full arts? They're not the best either. I really hate the blue borders and I especially hate the mono-color background relying on mere texture to make it look nice. If they're making Full Arts they better either do it right, like in the BW era, or just not do them at all.

I like Lucario. Too bad we don't have Broken Time-Space.

I'd have to agree, both the full art variations are super boring that I don't even attempt to collect them anymore. HOWEVER, a rainbow rare Ho-Oh would be really fitting... it even fits Necrozma's theme and concept quite quite nicely in my opinion, with it being the "Prism Pokemon" n' all... light, rainbows.

Nathan H

Aspiring Trainer
I'm honestly surprised no one has mentioned the synergy of this with Breakthrough Gengar for easy knockouts on anything you want, given a turn.

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
I'm honestly surprised no one has mentioned the synergy of this with Breakthrough Gengar for easy knockouts on anything you want, given a turn.
The main problem is that they're both Stage 2. That's maybe why no one mentioned it before.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Lucario - I already said this before, so I don't mentioned it again. Good thing Ranger can't stop 1-turn Immunity and a epic artwork. 2-3 Geodudes

SirKnight

Securing the win
Lucario's ability is very similar to a pokepower on Lucario lvl X!

Plus the artwork is pretty cool.

203275.jpg

Omarphylax

Aspiring Trainer
Too bad we're losing field :(

We need some rulings here:
1. Do they get to use the ability (i.e. Setup, Wonder Tag, Scoundrel ring)
2. Are they damaged by TMSB
1. No, the opponent must play the pokemon to use the ability.
2. Not sure, but could be. It says "any player", but also says "from his hand onto his bench", so we'll have to wait how it behaves in PTCGO.