News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
Okay anyone who immediately posted that this card is good with tapu Koko can stop. We came, we saw, we smacked ourselves in the face at how many people have to remind others what a card has synergy with. It's just a damn super scoop up.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Awesome - Now Serperior can become at least somewhat playable again! Add Lurantis and Choice Band to give it even more power too... Although it probably will have issues against Decidueye. :/

Sirvaporeon629

Just Hydro Vortexing my way through the day :P
OMG I am so happy this card is getting a reprint. It not only looks just awesome, but it's really good for a competitive player like me.

teh awesome mudkipz

the dankest mudkip
Full Art Scoop Up! Glad to see this card! New Tsareena Deck!

First, we had the secret rare ultra ball. In a few days, we will have secret rare field blower and aqua patch. In a few months, we will have a secret rare $100 super scoop up.

I am glad to see this card back to the format. It is a new/old way (depending if you played it in other formats) of saving support Pokemon (like Shaymin EX and Hoopa EX).

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
Is 3 sets the fastest time since Japanese Fossil all Mythical Pokémon have been put into a set?

Anyway, the English release probably won't have Marshadow and it could even get changed to a Promo card.

Biogoji

Gotta respect what packs that kinda punch."
Okay anyone who immediately posted that this card is good with tapu Koko can stop. We came, we saw, we smacked ourselves in the face at how many people have to remind others what a card has synergy with. It's just a damn super scoop up.

Finally, someone with mutual feelings, people forget that there is a 50/50 chance of picking up the card itself. Im not comfortable with those odds at all. I rather play AZ, in expanded or Aceorola.
Everyone gets so hyped over the first card in the set, and in this case its just a reprint. By the time they reveal brand new cards, three at a time, the hype of the new set has died down.

SkylonBellows

This deck was always good
I wonder if they'll include things like plus power, muscle band, and roller skates to put fast raid decidueye in standard for a little kind of like how blacksmith and volcanion shared such little time. That would wreck house, and it does already in expanded to night march

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
VS seeker, Sycamore/juniper equivalent, and Lysandre equivalent too

Juniper/Sycamore, maybe. VS Seeker, probably not. Lysandre, definitely not as a supporter. We still have Catcher iirc (with the errata) and the new Lycanroc GX's ability. Would like to see a meta without Lysandre. Might be interesting if Seeker doesn't get reprinted.

Latte1504

Aspiring Trainer
Juniper/Sycamore, maybe. VS Seeker, probably not. Lysandre, definitely not as a supporter. We still have Catcher iirc (with the errata) and the new Lycanroc GX's ability. Would like to see a meta without Lysandre. Might be interesting if Seeker doesn't get reprinted.
I'd love a seeker reprint. Not so much a VS Seeker reprint.