News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

So, with Heracross, from what the ability says, it doesn't matter if you only have 10hp to start with, you still get to flip the coin, which could make it interesting

I actually like the Heracross. I'm excited for it. It's going to be a 4-of in my Imakuni? theme deck. It's ability to potentially never die is a fun ability and can kee games going on much longer than they should.

OH GOD NO

Except I can just attach to a Benched mon and retreat the active. This will be a cool deck though.

enjoing how pkmns buffing previous pokes from prev sets. grass is becoming very techy. wont be sur-prize-d if after a few sets we can build a strange meta reliant grassbox thats very swapy depending on ur meta

MY GEODUDES
  • Araquanid - It's so, so good! Now we have two good Araquanids now! But the downside is it is preventable, Ranger, Lycanroc/Lysandre, etc. It is really good effect but it's should be for all not just for Opponent's Active only, so I'll give it... 3-4 Geodudes. Good w/ FOGP, once it rotates, it's gonna be also a downside.

OH GOD NO

Except I can just attach to a Benched mon and retreat the active. This will be a cool deck though.
You can only retreat your active if it has any Energy attached. Araquanid won't let you attach any Energy. It's impossible. This card is broken and the game will never be the same.

You can only retreat your active if it has any Energy attached. Araquanid won't let you attach any Energy. It's impossible. This card is broken and the game will never be the same.

You can use

Escape Rope,
Switch,
Float Stone,
Olympia,
free retreat cost Pokemon ( if you are lucky one is in the active)
Pokemon Ranger,

You need to be creative these days to play pokemon

You can attach a Float Stone, or use something like Switch or Escape Rope or Olympia. With Vileplume, this might be interesting because then the only outs your opponent has are Lysandre Stall, Olympia switch, or Hex Maniac into any item switch. I guess Ranger works as well.

I think the old Araquanid with a new grass Dewpider will be a great one-one tech in Decidueye decks against Volcanion. Could be good!

I'm just glad that we're seeing a couple alternate Pokémon types. There are of course more I'd like to see. Maybe sometime we'll finally see the fighting Chesnaught and psychic Delphox.

Many believe this card is awesome. As someone playing quad lapras, every time I paralyze with gx move the opponent has escape rope, switch, or Olympia. I just think there are too many ways around it's attack for this araquanid to be useful. Even if you are not able to retreat you could still setup bench Pokemon.

If this card is soooooo good, then don't you think people would've used Palkia (XY75) ?

Back