News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

This may just be me, but despite these lovely artworks I'm a little annoyed with the splitting up legendary beasts of lately (with Generations excluding a Moltres, Shining Legends excluding Suicune and probably more recent sets I'm not thinking about now).

Especially since this set is about legends. Makes it feel incomplete.

I'm still wondering what's the pull rate of a star card from the booster box... :/
it turns out you only get two shining cards per booster box

I was looking on buyee and at saw that a guy had shiny cards for about $35 a piece

That definitley seems to be the case. I have been observing auctions for shining cards on buyee and currently there a a few listings that are sitting at at most $5.00 with about 23 hours left. The gxs from the set are going for more especially the SR GX mewtwo. That pretty much confirms that shining cards are rare but not GX rare.

"1. Double Colorless Energy provides two chicken nuggets packed with carcinogens and has been declared a global health hazard by the World Health Organization.
2. Too blurry to read, probably sucks anyway."

-Water Pokemon Master-2017

Could be cool! Would have guessed they would have gone for the Lycanroc and variants but Zoroark is the same type of cool fox/wolf/hound Pokemon.

I would want to pick this up, but it depends on the playability of the card. If its garbage(most likely not cuz its freakin Zoroark) then I will just order the card separately(or not tbh). If the card is good, then I might get the product cuz waluigi

What pisses me off about pokemon tcg Is that they set up all pokemon with one thing... So much limitations and things that can go wrong. They cant throw in a big supprise and make a normally bad card good or vise versa...

I thought they were doing a zoroark gx full art box, or something with the zoroark gxs, but if this card is playable, since the last ones were, this would be a good product, im geussing the 3 packs are shining legends

It seems the pattern here is to make pin collections for GX pokemon in the set, but use non-GX promos. But there are only 4 GX pokemon (Mewtwo, Entei, Zoroark and Raichi), so either there are only gonna be 4 pin collections or they might also use Pokemon with Shiny counterparts (which would mean new promos of Arceus, Jirachi, Raquayza, Mew, Genesect, Vocaneon and/or possibly Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi)

Back